Crime 2 NYPD officers fatally shot in ambush

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 20, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm sorry but the only person left to say anything is Wilson. If you and I get into it and you kill me, there is only your word left and your version of the facts. And if you're a cop, doesn't really matter what the facts are.

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Rookie, scared shitless.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The comparison I made was to illustrate their extreme points of view....each to one side of center.

I didn't argue Rudy's opinion being influential or not. MY point was in comparing his comments to deblasio's. The current office holder can either do far more damage or provide solid leadership. His feet are being held to the fire. Now, if nutjob Giuliani decides to run for another office, then his comments will and should come under great scrutiny.

What a bizarre scenario. Any guy in a CA street? Lol. Let's find one who speaks English first and then we'll talk. But this isn't about California. This was about the NYPD and the mayor of NYC vs Rudy Giuliani.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nope. There were witnesses who lied. There was physical evidence which doesn't lie.

But let's consider for a moment what we would have heard from Michael Brown had he survived the confrontation. Do you think that his chemically altered state of mind and having just strong-armed a local store clerk would have made him a credible witness? Do you suppose he might have had a reason to lie just as others have accused officer Wilson of having a reason?

5. LaSalleAve

Sure, I do think he would have a reason to lie. Just like I think Wilson would have a reason too as well. I have no problem believing that Brown could have been a scumbag, the issue here is that you and others can't even grasp the concept that there are pitiful, sorry excuses for human beings in blue.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not true, high velocity splatter inside the car, his blood and a gsw to the hand. I'm no investigator but evendors I can put 2 and 2 together. I know you don't want to believe it but your boy Brown was attacking that cop.

7. LaSalleAve

Where was Brown shot?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In Ferguson, MO

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Ok so I just read the autopsy, and it appears he was shot several times in the arm and twice in the head. The coup de grâce came to the top of Brown's head. Brown was either surrendering or charging. That's the part we will never know. Kind of convenient.

This isn't really the appalling one though. The appalling one is Tamir Rice. The Eric Garner one doesn't really bother me either with the exception that the cop should be fired, I don't think charges need to be brought up on him. But Tamir Rice was a 12 year old with a toy gun that was slaughtered by a cop. Fact of the matter is this thing happens too much, and justice should go both ways.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not defending that. I agree the cops in the case of the kid used really poor judgement, execution was terrible, just a bad deal all around.

So I'm asking, where in NYC did this happen? I'm asking because I don't know. I have a hunch as to what the local population is like but I could be wrong.