18 straight seasons with 8 wins!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 18, 2017.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You can believe the Faggies are going to play hard since I believe we're the only SEC team Sumlin's played that he's never beaten. And since he's probably gone at the end of the season, this is his last shot. That said, it is a night game at home and senior night, so we'll be ready too. I think we'll be fine.

northernvatiger and Bengal B like this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Oh our offense can be dreadful. Tenn had 9 in the box and LSU would not dare throw down field on a rainy night.

I have had the unenviable pleasure of watching most of the A&M games this year. They are completely uninspiring. This may be the game the players play to keep Sumlin for another year. We all know how that can work out.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think Sumlin is gone no matter what the outcome of the game.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

From what I hear around Aggieland, I think you are right. Sumlin has only won 3 SEC west games at home since he was head coach. They are tired of losing at home

cul2969 likes this.
  5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

As much as we've owned them since they've come into the SEC, I wouldn't sweat it. Can't even believe a real man would even gloat with how we've pounded that ass.

6. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

When I was on campus 2 weeks ago that was definitely the story from the fans... tired of losing at home. I think when they picked up Chavis they thought that was the final piece of the puzzle but now they just want to clean house.

Brian likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If the fags watched the Tenn game screens will abound, better fix that Dave.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

And, oh by the way, if we beat aTm we will have won more SEC games in any season since 2012.

TheRealist, kcal, Winston1 and 3 others like this.
  9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Eighteen straight winning seasons is nice but it's kind of lame to crow about this. It's LSU for Jeeze sake. There's a football budget equal to the Pentagon's, a 102k stadium, 60k? season ticket holders, great facilities, awesome fan base and no in state competition. If you can't get 8 W's every year with that, get a seeing eye dog. Let's aim for SEC titles and natties, not start dreaming up esoterica simply to keep our nuts warm.

10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

The last time our offense didn't look shoddy Moses was copping a feel at his prom.

el005639, lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.