16 Year Streak

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Oct 17, 2016.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Depends on you definition of destroy. I expect we get beat soundly with O but still a slight chance at upset if we get a gift or two, & fuckin destroyed under Less.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

That's what I hated the most. Even in wins Miles played not to lose, which kept too many games close until the clock ran out. Losing is a part of the game, but give your team the opportunity to move the ball and score some points. Miles' game plan was to get a lead then slam on the breaks and play field position.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm glad you're proud that LSU went 13-0 with a SEC Championsip only to shit the bed and lay an egg in the biggest game of LSU's history. The worst part wasn't the 21-0 ass kicking, it was the way LSU showed up and looked like they couldn't get out of their own fucking way.

I guess to people used to losing, you have to rest your head on something positive tho. Keep it up taint.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Deflecting. And now you're showing your true colors and admitting you're not a LSU fan. Maybe @TerryP will let you be a mod on his site.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

maybe the OP thinks Taint's buddy is still the head coach

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Or maybe the OP thinks it might take more than a few weeks to completely undo the physical and mental handcuffing that The Hat did to this team over the last 5 years.

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  7. islstl

i have seen enough to know we are way beyond that point already

its like les miles never existed

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

We've stomped a mud hole into a couple of cupcakes, i'll reserve judgment until a few games into the meat of the schedule. But so far things do look promising.

9. islstl

yeah but if leslie were still here, our qb would have thrown the ball 12 times against southern miss, and we still would not know what we have in Etling headed into this gauntlet of games

again, its like he never existed

Bengal B and GregLSU like this.
  10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You can call it what you want. I'm neither a pumper nor a nega, i'm realistic and call things how I see it. You come across as a scorned bitch because you fucked on the first date and Miles never called you back.

What Eaux has in front of him is a tough road to haul for any coach, how he navigates it will determine whether he gets the job or LSU brings someone in. Either way, Coach Eaux has breathed some new life into this program. Regardless of what happens from here on out, it's been a lot more fun to watch than the shit show Miles trotted out every week.

65Grad likes this.