15-0

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

And weren't Edwards-Helaire and Burrow both 3 star recruits out of HS? Goes to show that the recruiting ratings are not the be-all end-all.

shane0911, CaryLab and tzanghi like this.
  2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

CEH was. Burrow was a 4 star actually; the media just overplayed how underrated he was. Jefferson was a 2 star I know, and I believe Thad Moss was as well, although I’d have to check that one.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I listened to several of CEH's high school games on the radio. Even as a freshman behind Derrius Guide Clyde was a special talent.

4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    TheWant and unclenick like this.
  5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

@TigerTap how can you even post that Bama garbage? Making a “point” or not. Seriously. Gross smh

fanatic, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You're out of your fuckin mind with that BOS bullshit. They may have approved the hire, salary, and other minutia but there's no way they scouted, recruited, and offered Joe Brady the job. And how much money did you lose on that Troy game? It must have caused you significant pain, since you won't shut up about it. So what? 15-0 and the greatest season in college football history has absolved him of that sin. And unless you forgot, your god Saban lost to ULM in Tuscaloosa, so suck on that.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does Richard Lipsey hate Oeaux? What about Colis Temple Jr or Jimmie Williams?

8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You're both "Busted"

@tzanghi for using a dinosaur, outdated recruiting site nobody uses anymore & hasnt for years. And he's Mr. 247sports "Crystal Balls" himself on the crootin' board.

And you for saying LSU "Don't need any stinkin 3 Stars", when obviously we did. "Hey Lloyd Cushenberry, sorry we dont need you at LSU, you're another Miles recruit & you don't have what it takes & you are only a 3 Star". @Bengal B

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/2021-3-s-dakota-mitchell-decommits.180175/#post-1853168

Clyde Helaire

HIGH SCHOOL
    One of the top running backs in the state of Louisiana ... A four-star prospect by 247Sports and ESPN ... Rated a three-star recruit by Rivals and Scout ... Listed as high as the No. 10 prospect in Louisiana by ESPN, where he was also No. 219 in the country ... Regarded as the No. 5 running back in the Scout composite rankings ..
    https://lsusports.net/sports/football/roster/clyde-edwards-helaire/20233

The Final Word on these 2... (1st Round draft picks)

Justin Jefferson

An athletic player who excelled on both sides of the ball in high school ... Rated as a three-star prospect by 247Sports and Scout ... Recorded 44 receptions for 956 yards and nine touchdowns as a senior ..
    https://lsusports.net/sports/football/roster/justin-jefferson/20252

Only modestly surprised that @mctiger has'nt interjected with his usual, about you & @tzanghi for having a "Funny way of supporting your team, by running down the players". I can only assume he plays favorites, despite being a moderator.

I on the other hand, have been trying to build them up, by using raw data, & the fact that both were 1st round NFL draft picks.

TheWant and unclenick like this.