13 Cover Ups and Counting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMASTERMIND, May 26, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm surprised they're not so horny that a lot more of them don't become serial rapists. I'm really not quite sure what a "side hug" is.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

They are not allowed frontal hugs in the least. On the other hand, Jim Bob and Michelle "chaperoned" a date with their daughters and fiances where Jim Bob practically dry humps Michelle on a mini-golf course. It was disgusting--apart from the fact that there is nothing remotely sexy about that dude.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

bingo.....
    5 years old
    this is why I am floored at the responses.
    some of these responses come off as just "kids being kids"
    this kid was basically molesting a 5 year old and he was 13. He knows right from wrong that point, around the same time his dad was campaigning against rape and incest in the public.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Screw these mongoloid mouth breathers. They should throw that fucker in the clink. He molested his sisters.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

yes he did something, illegal in the eyes of the law, this is why they created the juvenile system, you know?
    kids are thrown into the juvenile system for a lot less these days and they do time. Its total bullshit, thats why Im pretty astonished at your response and others. They are arresting kids and charging them with felonies as young as 9 in school systems, kids who lash out or resist arrest at schools. So give me a break with this "what more could they have done" shit.

tirk likes this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

http://www.vocativ.com/underworld/crime/where-students-can-get-arrested-for-throwing-skittles/

In Jefferson Parish School District, 1,629 students were arrested in one year alone, many for swearing, having a cell phone or a Skittles fight on the bus

Do you think they are offering these kids bible counseling? Or waiting to call the cops a year later. But ole free hands Duggard gets off with hard labor at a mentors construction project, etc

complete bullshit.

Earlier this year, an eighth-grader in Louisiana was riding the bus home after school when he and several other students started throwing Skittles at each other. The bus driver asked the kids to knock it off and continued making stops—he didn’t say another word about the Skittles.

The following day, as the boy was taking a social studies test, a police officer assigned to the school handcuffed him, dragged him out of class and arrested him. He was charged with “interference with an educational facility” and battery.

As the officer led the handcuffed teenager out of the school, both students and faculty heard him threaten to “beat the f*** out of [the boy],” or to have his son, who is about the same age, do it for him. The student, who is African-American, spent six days in a juvenile detention facility before seeing a judge, whose first comment was: “Am I to get this right? Are we really here about Skittles?”

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He was Just an Excitable Boy

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What state do they live in? If it's Arkansas, Alabama or West Virginia that might be legal.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

lets side hug it out.

StaceyO likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member