“The End of Democracy”

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Feb 26, 2024.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I told you it was a mocking, but It doesn’t matter anymore. And I dont know what happened at cpac

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They were mocking too but it’s clear he doesn’t get it and neither did CNN at Al.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In other news, the government has decided to protect us from watching how noodles are made on TikTok.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The CCP doesn’t want you to know

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You’re obfuscating and refusing to answer my question by asking another. You and I both know the rules of our current system of governance. If you refuse to tell me how you would change what we have now then I have to assume that you are just too cowardly to say so.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I’ve already answered. I said the founding fathers had it right and I agree with them.

See? Answering questions is easy.

Do you agree with the founding fathers?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

So you think slavery should be legal? That’s how our founding fathers left it.

you think women shouldn’t be allowed to vote? That’s what our founding fathers thought.

only land owners should be allowed to vote to ensure the common man does wield too much influence? That how our founding fathers drew it up.

state legislatures should appoint senators instead of allowing people to vote? Yep, another one that the founders thought was a good idea.

I could go on and on. People like you who are always pining for what you think were the good old days are histories losers.

8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Stupid points.
    1. Slavery was changed by an amendment as it should have been. War was Lincoln’s desire
    2. Chart the stupid shit in this country and it coincides with women getting the vote. Women voting s a bad thing.
    3. You use landowner as a pejorative like the common man couldn't own land. That common man influence you prize is nothing more than voting themselves free stuff
    4. Senators were controlled by the states for a reason. They were answerable to the people now with popular voting determining they are like Roman senators
    Your argument is like a sieve

9. Tiger in NC

Perfect thanks for proving my point…you guys want to take us back to the days when women couldn’t vote, every citizen couldn’t vote and senators were elected by politicians and not people. Not going to happen….ever. Your pining for the “good old days” is a losing proposition. You say my argument is like a sieve but then you went and acknowledged everything I said. Genius.

you guys want to take the country back and it ain’t gonna happen…progress doesn’t move backward bud.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

What's happening now isn't progress. Giving illegal aliens the vote is not progress. Voting is a privelege and a serious responsibility and your guys dangle it like a pedo inticing kids into his van with candy.

shane0911 likes this.