“The End of Democracy”

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

But you said that to save democracy we had to destroy it and I asked you how and you’ve yet to answer my question. WTF is wrong with you guys? You can’t even answer a simple question. Tell me how we save democracy by destroying it…

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Yes. I was mocking Colorado because they took a candidate off of the ballot. Thereby destroying democracy to preserve it. Because they say that a vote against Trump is a vote to save democracy, in so many words. I’m not here to play dumbass mind games. I made no hidden attention to detail for an “aha” moment. You asked. I answered. Move it along

shane0911 likes this.
  3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Colorado plans to save democracy by removing candidates from the ballot. Thereby destroying it. But they think it’s saving it. Although it destroys it. Is that… is that what you were looking for? Now tell me how I did it wrong.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You changed your own question now.

The title of this thread is “the end of democracy”.

I asked you what does that mean. You can’t and won’t define it so how am I supposed to answer.

You can’t define democracy so how can I tell you what I would agree or disagree with.

Further, as I have pointed out, we are a constitutional republic.

In other words, your question is dumb.

Maybe have your own original ideas and you we get further hear.

For example, maybe you could have said “voter id is racist and un democratic” and we could have discussed that.

5. Tiger in NC

You never clarified that, just made the statement “to save democracy we must destroy it.” I’m not trying to play mind games with anyone….don’t need to. I asked a very straightforward question and it took you two pages to clarify it.

back to my original post….what are your thoughts? Why does the mention of getting rid of democracy and “finishing” what was started on January 6th get a rousing round of applause at CPAC?

6. Tiger in NC

Nope I’ve asked you a very straight forward question and your are trying to make it about something else. Not doing it….tell me how we should change our current form of government? See….very simple question.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is our current form as you understand it?

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this thread is an example of Congress on a micro level…..

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Unfortunately it’s the same crowd saying we almost lost our “democracy”. Which is a total lie, but brings up the question, what is it they consider “democracy”?

For example, if I break into the capital and plant an LSU flag, is LSU now in control of Democracy? How does it work? Or is that just nonsense and they take the flag down and go on about their business?

You know, like spying on Americans and such.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you watch CPAC OR CNN?

I mean, it’s pretty clear he is making fun of you retards on the left. They are fucking laughing. It’s call humor and trolling you moron.

Hahahhahaha. Hehehehehehe lolololololllolllol.