“The End of Democracy”

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Feb 26, 2024.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In a pure democracy yea. Which is a terrible idea. But that is why that little homo won’t answer because he doesn’t have any of his own opinions.

In a pure democracy there is no such thing as states rights and the high population states would void representation of smaller states.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, can't end something that we've never had, until the crazy ass left went rouge and created a pseudo one. This is why that idiot still believes a potato like joe biden actually got 81 million legitimate votes. No one in their right mind believes that!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You’re dancing around answering my question with a whole lotta word salad. I am in favor of our current system of government. If you are not then tell me what should be changed. It’s that simple.

4. Tiger in NC

Quit obfuscating. I like our current system of government….you obviously do not. Tell me how…

5. Tiger in NC

And you still have no proof of election fraud so you are still lying about that and yiu cannot tell me how we should change the current system of government. What would you change?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It was a simple question to verify your understanding.

In your words, what is our “current system”?

It is not possible for me to agree or disagree with you when you can’t even tell us what you believe.

When I asked 1st, you said “the same system for the past 200 years” In which I reminded you it’s changed over the years and we have had a civil war as well. It’s never been constant. Election laws change yearly.

So again, define your terms loser. Or go call Rex talk about OMB…

Further, as I correctly pointed out, we are a constitutional republic. So what the fuck do you even mean when you say “democracy”?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

On second thought, go read the federalist papers and come back after you are educated.

Or continue to get brain rot from CNN and MSNBC.

Specifically, the Federalist 10 makes a clear distinction between the republic and a pure democracy.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's sort of pointless with you but I'm bored.

Our current system of government is tyranny. It should be changed to the way it was designed to be. As for voter fraud, see the above. The laptop was bad enough and you can't understand that so it's impossible to think you'd understand how multiple places mysteriously stopped counting with Trump having a large lead only to magically come on line hours later with pedo in the lead.

The system was cooked in the summer of 19 or before. You might be one of a very few still holding onto the "most secure election in our time " bullshit.

9. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

... and don't forget the 2000 mules ballot stuffing... more than enough votes there to swing it.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Speaking of “democracy” another liberal judge has decided they won’t allow local citizenry to have the “option” to vote for Trump.