“The End of Democracy”

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Feb 26, 2024.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They are incapable of seeing it

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I told you a few pages ago, I think it was this thread, that in order to “save it”, they had to kill it. They see this as a necessary thing.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Now starting to look like Biden may actually be trying to undermine Harris. Trump campaign has been pushing the narrative that Harris has had 3 and a half years to fix what's broken, and of course her campaign has been reminding us she wasn't the president. So yesterday Harris had a rally that was scheduled to be shown live on CNN, and they broke away because for the first time in his Presidency, Biden went to the press room and took questions, one of which he answered by saying Harris has been active and on board with every move he's made.

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I live in downtown baton rouge, so its easy for me to early vote, I can walk to the govt buildings. so I voted today for trump. her is why:

1. trump is less likely to expand this very dangerous war in ukraine. this is very very important.
    2. trump is being punished for his political view in frivolous criminal and civil cases that aim to bankrupt and imprison him. they are literally trying to put him in a cage for his views. even if I hated trumpI might vote for him just to discourage this behavior
    3. trump may in fact use Elon to shrink govt. maybe not, but maybe.
    4. the Harris admin does not believe in free speech. hate speech is free speech.
    5. Harris admin opposes 2nd amendment.
    6. Harris admin would hire more diversity idiots like Lina Kahn at FTC, who hates capitalism and is trying very hard to destroy it. in general the Dems want to hire minority women over everyone else, regardless of competence.

those are the most important reasons I can think of at the moment.

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

thats great,
    - i would emphasize that free speech is at great risk with Harris - you can bank on censorship en masse, like the beginning of Covid on steroids.
    - also, look what Elon did with X. i think the swamp will get drained - to a significant degree
    - there's great excitement about the progress that will be made with space exploration with lean, sensible regulation. Mars would be on the table. footsteps in ~10yrs. settlement in ~30 yrs.
    - crypto friendly. Trump is now full in with real crypto. Not a centralized gov, cia crackhouse.
    - shore up the border. revert back to remain in Mexico. Trump's policies did a lot of good. There's a wide scope of crime created by Biden/Harris border policy.
    - set Trump loose on the swamp and powers that be. Release the Epstein client list, etc...Our names would be in the paper.
    - entertainment value - its going to be fun.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

The ONE thing that will disappoint me about a 2nd Trump term is that he would not blow the lid off of the corruption in DC and the rest of the world. It is SO much worse than any of us can imagine and i fear that for that reason he will cave. I hope I'm wrong. I'd be happy if he did nothing, nothing at all but expose something new every day! That's it, I'd be over the moon if we could put these assholes in front of a firing squad!

Lots of them from both sides of the aisle!

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

SecState of Georgia saying they can only have 75% of their votes counted on election night because they have to wait on overseas ballots to arrive. One in four people registered to vote in GA live overseas? They're not even hiding that they intend to steal.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

ever wonder why the dems sued to have rfk jr removed from the ticket in some states and sued to keep him on in others?

already printed and ready to be counted….

shane0911 and mctiger like this.
  9. shane0911

Probably so. I wonder what happens when they try to use them