Your Trayvon Martin opinions...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GregLSU, Apr 11, 2012.

1. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Zimmerman will be out on bail. He is fine. His bail is 150,000.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

just read "no limit %$#@^"'s tweets (thats what he calls himself). the kid is a thug, just like i said.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's what the result was. I'm assuming there was probable cause for much more since a search warrant was issued. Not that it justifies the action but maybe sheds light on the mindset going in.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

The more new that comes out about this the more it appears that my predictions were spot on.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Zimmerman a good fit for NOPD, officials say

Scrambling to fill their ranks after the conviction and sentencing of five former officers involved in the Danziger Bridge shootings, the New Orleans Police Department was reportedly reaching out to Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman.
    “Mr. Zimmerman, acting purely as a civilian, showed the aggressive passion for destroying crime – or anything he thinks even vaguely resembles crime – that we seek in our organization,” NOPD Superintendent Ronal Serpas said.
    “If you look at what he accomplished on the Neighborhood Watch, it boggles the mind to imagine what Mr. Zimmerman could do with a badge, a service sidearm, and even more of the authority of the state behind him,” he said.
    Serpas went on to defend Zimmerman’s actions, noting that indiscriminately opening fire is often the only way to battle “dangerous crimes” such as simple possession of marijuana and driving with a burned-out license plate light – both offenses that led to the controversial shooting deaths of suspects by NOPD officers in recent weeks.
    Serpas said Zimmerman’s “lightning fast” threat escalation technique echoes the NOPD’s mantra of “shoot first, ask questions during the federal investigation.”
    “We’ve had to let go a lot of good men in recent months. Men who wouldn’t hesitate to draw their weapons in defense of the law or for any other reason, for that matter. Luckily, there are other people out there willing to pick up the mantle,” he said.
    “The bad news is Mr. Zimmerman is being charged in the case, and departmental policy probably wouldn’t let us hire him if he has a criminal record,” Serpas said. “He’s not convicted yet, though, so I’m not absolutely sure.”
    [​IMG]

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this story is about to re-emerge. turns out zimmerman was pretty much 100% honest.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is of course exactly correct. well done me, another perfect prediction.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I heard he is suing the family. Seems like a no winner to me. Jurors will have sympathy for a family who has lost a child and the reason why wont really matter

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't strain your arm reaching to pat yourself on the back.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the purported girlfriend who was on the phone with him, she wasnt even his girl and wasnt on the phone! the whole prosecution case was a false creation.

at the time i knew the witness was too ugly and dumb for trayvon who was handsome and athletic and smart