Yesterday, Senate republicans shat on our war veterans

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 28, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Remember when Biden said this:

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

One of the ONLY times he wasn't flat out lying

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. shane0911

What do you know, news leaks that there was in fact 400b in bullshit spending. Lol Rex, always losing

LSUpride123, fanatic and XXL TideFan like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I knew it when I posted it. Rex is a always losing because he's brainwashed fool who cock gobbles everything the liberal media feeds him.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Pot…..kettle

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Only joking" when trump exposes his true sick self. I will let this British writer respond to anyone who thinks trump can be in any way witty:

"Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.

For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump's limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever.

I don't say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it's a fact. He doesn't even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.

And scarily, he doesn't just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It's all surface.

Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don't. We see it as having no inner world, no soul."

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just think, all that was in your head and you just had to tell us!

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Stick it to the "libs" at all costs... America's injured veterans be damned. Now, apparently the entire package to help veterans injured by burn pit chemicals and agent orange is "pork". Marsha Blackburn, moronic senator for Tennessee, admitted in a Senate speech that she voted against the bill because she didn't want to make relection easier for Chuck Schumer.

10. shane0911

Anything that keeps Schumer out of office is a spectacular thing