Yesterday, Senate republicans shat on our war veterans

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And you fault them for killing Jesus, too, right? Do you wave swastika flags?

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Actually they did but they were supposed to as fulfillment of prophecy in the Torah. Why do you think he referred to them, his own people as the synagogue of satan?
    Talmudic judaism is a bastard religion of the rabbis during the Babylonian captivity. I have the Talmud and it’s no better than the quran. I clicked the arrow where you “quoted me” and it took me to a post that didn’t have that phrase in it. Obfuscation and lies are in your dna bean counter. No flags of any kind.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
    fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. XXL TideFan

I misquoted the amount of pork. It was $400B of MANDATORY discretionary spending

LSUpride123, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I am a war vet and I am against passing of this bill because of the pork contained in it. That does not mean that I don't think this country should do everything in it's power to care for my brothers in arms who need it. The 2 are mutually exclusive. And Rex, you weak minded, disingenuous fool, you couldn't care less about war veterans. You're just trying to use this as political currency to make a point and, as usual, failing miserably.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

As usual, you're full of shit. That's not why you're against it. There's "pork" everywhere, there's nothing non-vet related in the bill, and $400 million is a pittance... one twentieth of one percent of our annual military budget, and a speck when compared to the trillions of tax cuts given by republicans to their plutocrat overlords. The TRUTH is that once again you don't like to be reminded about how crass and unAmerican republicans are. The cause of white supremacy carries that burden.

Speaking of crass and creepy, Ivana's grave.... Not surprising that trump's mercenary children allowed their hideous father to treat their mother's body and memory with such disrespect:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You don't get an opinion because you were too much of a pussy to serve. You want us to think your disingenuous ass cares about vets, but you're only trying and failing to use it to make a political point. If you'd take your narrow minded head out of your stretched bowels, you'd know it wasn't $400m in pork, it was $400b. Lastly, your tired white supremacy bullshit is falling on deaf ears. You've bastardized it so much that its now meaningless and every time you say it people just roll their eyes, clown.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You have no idea about my willingness to serve. Quite funny, too, that you idolize mr. orange bonespurs who wanted to award himself a Medal of Honor despite his chickenshit deferrals but was talked out of it because it would have looked bad.
    Actually, you white supremacist know-nothing, somebody very close to me served in Desert Storm and had to have a cancer operation on the back of his head because of exposure to Agent Orange.
    You've got your numbers wrong, you white supremacist antiAmerican know-nothing.

And if I haven't made it quite clear by now, the ONLY reason for a non-rich white average American to support trump is WHITE SUPREMACY. No other reason, none.

8. XXL TideFan

9. XXL TideFan

Nothing in Iraq to use agent orange on. Dumbest bastard I’ve ran across in a long time. Your friend probably has monkey pox in his throat.
    Congress awards the MoH not the prez. It is awarded only to military. A sack full of lies in one post.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Beat me to it, agent orange lmao

Jmg, fanatic and XXL TideFan like this.