X-rated, on-air dialogues not exactly the spring exposure Southern Miss was hoping fo

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Apr 20, 2009.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Wish I had a copy of it.

X-rated, on-air dialogues not exactly the spring exposure Southern Miss was hoping for

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Re: X-rated, on-air dialogues not exactly the spring exposure Southern Miss was hopin

there's gotta be a copy out there somewhere. let me know when/where you find a copy! :hihi:

3. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

Re: X-rated, on-air dialogues not exactly the spring exposure Southern Miss was hopin

I saw the official apology, and I laughed thinking that something like this happened...

In the quoted section, you have - "What they heard was this." That links to:
    http://wikisend.com/download/462850/allaccessdisaster.mp3

It's about 30 MB and 30 minutes long. The profanity is early and often :lol:

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Awesome, dont know how i missed it. :lol:

5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

30 minutes?!!?
    did it really take that long to realize that this was being broadcast?:hihi:

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

My sister is a Southern Miss alum and by standards a fan. I have been to the Rock and seen a few games in my life, seeing as how H-burg is only an hour or so from here. So by that matter, I can honestly say that these topics seem generally more exciting than USM football.

Esp the one about going back to skinny girls after fat ones... That one ponders the brain. I had to stop typing for a minute just to think about it once again

1 person likes this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I've never claimed to be John Holmes or anything, but a Coke bottle? Really?

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

What is the definition of Red Snapper Cola?

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

ponder is a good word regarding that exchange.....