Worst QB in the NFL

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by NoLimitMD, Dec 17, 2006.

?

Who's the worst QB in the NFL?

1. David Carr

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. David Carr's backup Bradlee Van Pelt

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I think we can now add Vince Young to the list. Did anyone see his 4th quarter meltdown tonight?

I know he had a career-best 300 yds, but when it counted he choked. Threw 2 INTs in the 4th. The first one he threw into triple coverage. The second was basically a pop-up to the Denver LB. Dreadful.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I am absolutely, positively enjoying the spin that that Vince Junk Smokers around here are trying to do on Vince. Last year, it was all him, and not the Titans. THIS year, it's them and not him. OK...which one is it?

He'll have to figure out at some point that turnovers are worse than punts.

You know it's bad when opposing defenses are TRYING to make him just play quarterback. That's great if you're Ladainian Tomlinson, but probably not so good when it's your quarterback.

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I am not a fan of Vince Young at all but I didnt think he played that bad last night. If his receivers showed up he would have thrown for 400 yards. However, knowing your QB can blow it at any second makes you cringe...trust me, I know.

4. NoLimitMD

Alright Saints fans, you got to see him in action. Care to change your opinion? :hihi:

5. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I admit, Carr is HORRIBLE. I now know the pain you endured. You deserved better.:hihi:

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ms. isotoner/minnie mouse has to always be in the discussion. possibly the only qb who cant utilize steve smith in any capacity minus an end-around.

I just cant get past the gloves regardless. even if he was decent. if brees wore them I couldnt pull for the saints with a good heart.

[​IMG]

7. NoLimitMD

:rofl: Classic pic of both the gloves AND the horrid release point. Guess Chris Palmer's exercise of putting ladders in front of him for a couple of years had no impact.

It's stunning that he can't just throw the ball 60 yards and let Smith run under it -- like every other Panther QB has done.