Worst QB in the NFL

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by NoLimitMD, Dec 17, 2006.

?

Who's the worst QB in the NFL?

1. David Carr

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. David Carr's backup Bradlee Van Pelt

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Of course. Just making fun of some of the arguments that I've heard in Brooks' defense.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Unless Brooks is up to some classic backwards passing and laughing, Carr is locking up this award for the 2006 season. Painful to watch this loser.

3. NoLimitMD

I cannot believe how bad Carr is right now. He got sacked because there was a push from the left side. He pumped, held onto the ball, and rather than shuffle to the side, he just took the sack. I'm sure the o-line will get blamed for Carr's inability to move in the pocket.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Chris Everret... I mean Jim Everret,

Or we talking ever played or just right now.

Patrick Ramsey

5. NoLimitMD

6. jrab

jrab Founding Member

Is Wreckless Grossman an option? His team is 13-3, but I have no idea how. Certainly not because of him.

Maybe I should just say..I really don't like the Bears or qb's from Florida.

7. NoLimitMD

I hope he overtakes Carr one of these days, but he's got a LONG ways to go. With enough focus, and just the right amount of no composure though, I think he can do it.

Grossman is definitely one to consider. I hope to do another of these polls next year, and have it be a battle between Losman, McChoke and Grossman.

8. NoLimitMD

Congrats Panthers. I'm not entirely sure if you've upgraded over Weinke, but I guess it's worth a shot.

I just want all of the fans know that Carr is a great husband and father, and that's what's really important. Pay no mind to his on-field performance.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i didnt vote in this poll because joey harrington was not listed. im glad someone mentioned him.

no way byron leftwich is not in atlanta by week's end if petrino has been sober for one day watching the quackless attack.

I am constantly amazed at the lack of qb talent/assessment in the league. i mean jake plummer had a decent career for god's sake.

1 person likes this.
  10. NoLimitMD

Joey Heisman should always be in the discussion for worst QB. However, he really needs a more flippant attitude about losing and being horrible at his job. Really, he needs to combine Brooks attitude with his own ineptitude to overtake Carr. I have no doubt that will happen within two weeks.

I'm surprised Leftwich isn't in Atlanta yet. Of course, I'm almost as surprised that they haven't called me or Jeff George as an upgrade over Heisman.