Worst officiated Super Bowl ever?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Feb 1, 2009.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm not sure. I've never seen it called, so I guess it's legal for RBs because it's pretty blatant. I wish it would be a penalty though. The leverage gives the RB a distinct advantage and could end up seriously injuring a defender.

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

It can be called both ways. Just isn't very often.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

horribly officiated game. the 3 personal fouls against the cardinals were all b.s. the first one on dansby was b.s. the second one on cromartie for face mask should have been called but there should have been a face mask called on the offensive player, he grabbed and pulled the face mask and did not have a flat hand on the face mask. and the penalty for running over the holder should have been a 5 yarder. also i dont care what anyone says, kurt warner was throwing the ball on the turnover with 5 seconds left in the game.

4. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

The holding call in the endzone was so obvious that the refs couldn't not call it. In fact, two Steelers players were holding on that play.

I haven't commented on the holder penalty, but that was a pussy call by the refs. Wilson put his hands out so he wouldn't kill the holder. Therefore all he did was knock him over.

But not reviewing the last play was complete horsesh!t. That was an incomplete pass. Not saying Arizona would have scored, but for the refs to take away there shot was crap. Players should decide games, not refs.

And Harrison should have been ejected. If fat ass Madden said so.

And don't get me wrong, the refs missed calls against Arizona too.