Worst CB in the NFL?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DownOnTheBayou, Nov 12, 2007.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ahmad carroll should get honorable mention although im not sure if hes in the league anymore.

2. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

It does look like every time JD has been burned, he was counting on help over the top. That would leave you to believe he needs to be more familiar with the Defensive scheme. He got burned the first couple games, got hurt, now he's back and still getting burned. Maybe he just hasn't had enough playing time to get acclimated............What the hell? Sounds like I'm defending him. This guy got paid millions of dollars, he should have this scheme down cold by now. Bottom line...David sux and Bullocks sux! We need to make offseason aquisitions based on players "football smarts" instead of where they played last year.

Some players are good in a certain system, in fact, that's what makes great defenses great, finding the right players for your system. Why on earth are you going to bring in a DB that is good in a defensive scheme different from yours. It's very obvious that JD is horrible at "man coverage."

3. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

David prooved me right yet again. Thanks dipchit! :cuss:

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I seriously think that I can cover better than him. All b.s. aside.:redface: