With Freeze at AU, the SEC West just got a whole lot tougher

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Nov 29, 2022.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

You may have forgotten, but there are no more rules in recruiting. The big boys have always cheated, but the addition of NIL and the transfer portal has made it the wild, wild west! What Freeze did at Ole Miss would probably be considered legal now.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Don't fool yourself because if CBK wants to compete for NCs he's going to have sign kids that have sketchy backgrounds. I hate that it's that way, but that's the reality of college football. BTW, I don't know if you remember but Tunsil was a first round draft pick and is still playing in the league. And if you're bothered by a kid smoking some marijuana then you definitely don't want to visit the players' dorms because it's happening on every campus. I don't like it, but that's the reality of the situation!

3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I love the hire too! You can say what you want, but Freeze is a winner and has won every where he has coached! It's going to make winning the West even harder, but I would rather see two powerhouses go head-to-head any day, than watching LSU beat some tomato can!

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You certainly have yourself fooled. You hands down win the award for the most confident but absolutely wrong opinions. You even beat Winston and that's hard to do.

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Coming from someone who posts the most brainless and idiotic comments, I now understand why your subhead says "helping lost idiots find their village" because it takes an idiot to be able to identify another idiot! It also makes sense that 911 is part of your name because you're the one that is clearly lost and need to call someone immediately for some direction!