WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEXT COACH!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LES4PREZ, Dec 4, 2005.

1. LES4PREZ

LES4PREZ Founding Member

I have taken up for Les Miles all year but I am sick and tired of it. He has entirely to much talent to lose to ANYONE. I would like to get another NFL coach to come down and coach maybe a Brian Billick from Baltimore, just a thought. what do you all think.:helmet:

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

haha, too much talent to ever lose a game, eh?

Look, we shouldn't have lost as bad as we did. Maybe we shouldn't have lost at all, but LSU hasn't been the only team recruiting the past couple seasons. This is the SEC, the other programs have some talent as well.

Miles is going nowhere.

3. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Give me a freaking break. Yeah, Les Miles hasn't done the best coaching job possible this year but the man deserves a couple of years to prove himself. Talk to me in 3 years about another coach. I hope LSU doesn't become like Nebraska and fire coaches after a 9 win season.

4. northernLSUfan

northernLSUfan Founding Member

Perhaps we should hire you LES4PREZ since you are so good with words, but I guess we all have "taken up for Les Miles all year"

5. LES4PREZ

LES4PREZ Founding Member

Unfortunately, your right. Les has no killer instinct. LSU walks on the field and says hey were here give us the win. This team plays not to lose they do not play to win. We have no disipline, we commit way to many turnovers and our penalties per game are through the roof. We drop balls it is just horrendous to me. Hopefully he goes to Michigan!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, why doesn't Skylar get more touches, I am just curious.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Saban sucks too. He lost at LEAST a game a year during his tenure

7. Goldmember

Goldmember Founding Member

I actually heard someone say that at the party where I was watching the game. The same guy was crying all night about how bad Russell is and we should be starting Flynn. When Matt came in, the guy was guaranteeing a TD pass in the first series. He was right! Pick 6!!:nope:

8. cedricg

cedricg Founding Member

I wanted Butch Davis this year and the year LSU hired Saban. i know Miles ain't gettin fired, unfortunately, but I hope Davis is in the future.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

gerry d

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason