Who is Jeremy Jones? I've never heard of this guy.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigerPrideLSU, Jan 12, 2004.

1. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Someone posted that Jeremy Jones might commit tomorrow. Where does he geaux to school? Height, weight, position, 40 time? I can't wait until The Bash.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

He goes to West Jeff. He's listed at 6-5, 285 with a 4.8 40. He's listed as a TE, but could play OL as well. He's a very athletic big man.

3. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

With that kind of speed, he would make a good defensive lineman too.

4. amedee83

amedee83 Founding Member

Jeremy Jones

has alot of upside considering he has only played one year of Football in High School. IMO, we may see him come in the 2005 strictly going to rehab on his knee due to scholarship limitations. Only time will tell and we should receive a double dose this afternoon at West Jefferson!

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If I am not mistaken, this is the guy that will count towards the 2005 recruits due to injury.

6. westbankbrother

westbankbrother Freshman

soft hands

I saw Jeremy Jones play several games this year and he is a big guy with good speed and excellent hands. In the Jamboree I beleive he caught two touchdown passes of over 35 yards. He was an all district basketball player much like spears and has similar upside.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I have heard that this guy is a versatile guy like Stephen Peterman...who came in at Tight End, morphed into a defensive lineman as a freshmen due to depth problems and attrition, and then found a home as an offensive lineman as a sophomore...

Soft hands, and I also heard that he's a sleeper because he's only just decided to focus totally on football this past year. Before that, it's been a dual emphasis on basketball hoops, too...

One of those, "later bloomers" that sneak up on people...

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

he's only played one year of football and exploded onto the scene, none of the services had him on their radar, but Saban found him and the word started to spread. Who talked, I didn't, me neither, was it you?