News Who Has Been Snorting in the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Jul 4, 2023.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

All the while draining the US of money and pulling a reverse Cuban missile crisis.

XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The sad part is he still acts like child and makes this some sort of political game. People are dying because we stuck our nose in shit again. Period.

As JMG keeps pointing out, they are all pro war now. Its sick.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Martin’s right about the opposites thing. Remember when the democrats shit all over “trumps vaccine” and said there’s no way it could be safe? Then they won the election and everyone HAD to take it? I guarantee if the Republican Party said we needed to “follow the science”, the democrats would be anti mask. The propaganda is amazing.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the irrational hate of trump is so pervasive, it ruins everything. so many examples. lab leak may be the one that makes me most angry (yes liberals in this one case i am angry, so if you accuse me of being angry this one time its true about this particular issue). of course its a goddamn lab leak it always was obvious.

trump said from the start that the evidence showed lab origin. but anyone who repeated that was called racist, and at some point even banned on social media. but it was hugely obvious from the start. if trump had said it was not lab and no chance it had anything to do with the wuhan lab, liberals would have raced to believe it was from the lab and labeled the other theory, wet market, as a racist indctment of chinese eating habits.

liberals do not have opinions of their own anymore, they only know that whatever trump says, they oppose. even on war.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Well for people who you claim want Russian control sure are putting up a good fight right now, so that's kind of a silly way to show their affection for Russia. Within any country there are different factions but Putin's invasion seems to have solidified their resolve. And another thing, if Putin knows about these supposed Russian sympathizers why is he attacking civilian areas over and over...you'd think he'd want to preserve those sympathetic to him. You taking a trip to Ukraine doesn't make you an expert. I am not an expert on Ukraine but I can see how they fight and they don't seem to welcome the Russian invasion so I don't think I believe you are an expert.

We have nazis here in the US...they are everywhere. It's good to see a moment of candor from you though. I agree that Putin is indeed wanting access to the Black Sea, among other things. He is motivated to expand Russia back into the old USSR, annexing Crimea was the beginning of it. Ukraine want's it's sovereignty and Russia to get off their land. There is no doubt then that Russia is the aggressor and for a nakedly strategic purpose...to gain access to the Black Sea.

Bribery. Money Laundering. Human Trafficking. Conspiracy. Corruption up to the "Big Guy." It was all supposed to be on the laptop and it was not. And yes, I am still waiting for some evidence that any of that is true because the Bill Barr appointed prosecutor didn't find any evidence for it.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Right on cue....running right to Russia's defense like a good little autocrat. Whose side are you on?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stating a fact of account is not picking a side. Surely your mental capacity has more depth than this...

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in the east they do not put up much of a fight. in fact the russians have been there since 2014. it was only recently they started pushing further west, which is more difficult, and the people are less sympathetic. there is a massive difference in attitudes in the east and west. there is a gradient where in the east its pro-russian and on the west its far less so. this kind of nuance is not discussed in the press. anyone who mentions it is accused of being a putin puppet. thats the problem. the system is broken. and liars like you helped break it.

crimea is pro russian.

again i think this is complicated and we are gonna need to do some critical thinking here. we are gonna need to be a little skeptical of the media on this. unfortunately they have created kind of a manufactured consent for this war, via a partnership between the left and the military industrial complex and the press.

this is why i want to help you by first helping you acknowledge that there is no evidence that biden laptop has anything to do with russia. once we understand that, and understand why that was so eagerly lied about , it helps to understand the whole situation.

because when we acknowledge the biden laptop was lied about and we think about who did that, and why, and why the press went along with it, thats a good first step.

they are not everywhere, in fact they are almost nowhere. however in ukraine there are plenty. the media was happy to report it before it became forbidden to say it.

its true my trip to ukraine doesnt make me an expert. neither does my degree in international politics. what i do find interesting is the groups of ukrainians at soccer games (dinamo kiev) i saw cheering "nova russiya", over and over and cheering. or when my chernobyl tour guide explained all of this to me on the drive back and forth from kiev. there are huge numbers of people in ukraine who dont want to be part of the EU. they dont want gay pride parades (this sounds silly but it really matters to them and they said so explicitly). i do know more about this than most people. most people didnt travel to ukraine to learn about their politics. i did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya

i see so evidence matters then? where is the evidence of russian involvement? put the truth about the claims about biden aside for moment. those claims, they are russian disinfo?

do you not feel shame you wont answer that? you make claims that you refuse to defend or discuss?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is exactly what i mean about manufactured consent. the media and war machine have taught people to label any anti-war sentiment as putin apologia and to repeat that if nazis are mentioned, we are to deflect and say the nazis are in america. maybe throw a lol in and call the other guy angry why you are at it. thats the talkng points.

"Demonized as pro-Putin propaganda, claims about the fascist and even neo-Nazi thugs leading the fight for the Kiev government are actually true"

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/27/clapper-calls-arming-ukrainian-forces-actually-empower/

supposed? what factions did you mean then? you admit factions exist but then suddenly they dont and they are only "supposed"?

again, there are large numbers of ethnic russians in ukraine. there are ethnic russians all over the place in eastern europe. the baltics for example have loads of them, and they are hated. but in ukraine, and in particular eastern ukraine, there are large numbers of them.

as i predicted a year ago, i think this war will end with russian keeping the eastern regions. its just a matter of how much it costs. biden, the dipshit, says we will fund this for "as long as it takes". which is a stupid thing to say and a good reason to vote for an anti-war republican.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats russian disinfo? cant answer can you. think hard about why you cant answer.

when people disagree, i think it helps to find common ground as a starting point. something we agree on.

we agree there is no evidence for russian involvement in the biden laptop, right? agree or disagree?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2023