News Who Has Been Snorting in the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You are making no sense my friend. They are investigating it...if they found out whose it was I am sure there will be a penalty. That said, I would imagine half of all white house staffers in ANY administration are coked up. Personally I have nothing against Cocaine. Not my cup of tea...more of a mushrooms and weed man myself. But whatever...

2. Tiger in NC

seems legit to me

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but the evidence for russian involvement is exactly the same as it was for the biden laptop. you remember that evidence dont you?

4. Tiger in NC

who lied about all that nonsense?

5. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

01E71494-EC2B-464F-AC65-4310F60DA62F.jpeg Heard a blurb earlier that it is in an area the public can’t access easily. Near the VP’s entrance. Are they floating a trial ballon in an attempt to smear a woman of color? Had to be a minority instead of Hunter. Was Corn Pop coming to exact revenge and needed a boost? Who is asking the tough questions? It keeps you running

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

thread swerve: hey @XXL TideFan i was in your neighborhood 2 weeks ago .I went on a church mission trip as part of the Mississippi Nailbenders team building a church in quinton, ala; about 25 mi northwest of Birmingham.

I worked on the kitchen team and helped prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 60+ daily….

super nice people there. I wore my LSU apron and they went out of their way to let me know they were pulling for the tigers in the mcws….

ps: if you go to prison don’t work in the kitchen… we were in the kitchen from 5am until 10 at night….

XXL TideFan likes this.
  7. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Bless you & your work. I’m a good guy not cut out for chain gangs. About 20 miles from me. If you do it again, drop me a line & I will do my best to come shake your hand.

KyleK and shane0911 like this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ok, lets think about it. i say, because there is no evidence, we can rule out russia. now unless you have any evidence, we can move forward on trying to figure out who it was. do you have any evidence for russia? given that i have asked dozens of times, and you never had any, lets rule them out.

so, which specific alleged lie would you like to investigate first? that hunter had connections to burisma? thats not a lie. that he wasnt paying taxes and had an ilegal gun? that not a lie either.

lets work together and solve this! in order to do that you are gonna have to be a polite person like that answers questions. do you have an evidence whatsoever for russian involvement? i dont. do you?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

we are not going to agree about this. I have narrowed it down to the two most likely culprits.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hey thats great, lets compare the evidence for each, and figure it out.

whats the evidence for russians being involved?

do you not find it weird that you keep making this claim without evidence? that you are repeating things you heard, but never heard evidence for? a d in fact when this lie was first spread, the people spreading it even admitted in the fine print:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

since then the emails have been certified to be real.

so if the national security folks had no evidence of russian involvement, and we know the emails to be legit, where is the evidence for your claim?

why is it that you believe and say things without evidence, even as i prove to you there is no evidence whatsoever and challenge you dozens of dozens of time?

do you not feel fuckin pathetic for not being able to answer a simple question? why are you saying the biden laptop was russian disinfo? do you not want to be more sophisticated about things? learn how and why the media manipulates you?

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.