Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yep.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

"Mass" can also be a term to describe that lump you want to have removed from your body. I say cut 'em off and take 'em with you.:hihi:

I must add...from what I've seen so far, you're the best Bama poster this board has ever had...seriously.:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  3. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

I'm pulling for tcu or texas. Fla wouldn't be that bad but I definetly don't want it to be the gumps!

4. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

If LSU isn't involved, I don't root for any team over another. I'm mainly just looking for a fun close game to watch. I really don't like Bama though, and would be happy if they lost to Florida and lost their bowl game yet again.

I understand all the hate for Tim Tebow, but we all know we would love him if he played for LSU.

5. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Do you want me to hit you over the head with this baseball bat or this crowbar? That's about how I see it. Still I have to take my lumps and go with the scenario that provides me the most entertainment value.

I have loathed the Gators for about 3 decades now. Can't turn that off.

Gump Nation is getting close.

My best scenario:

Gators take Bama to the woodshed and go medieval on 'em.
    Bama goes into a post season tail spin and gets violated by Cincy in the Sugar Bowl. Then I can listen to all the fallout on Jox for the rest of the winter. At least that would finally make Birmingham Radio entertaining.

Florida swaggers into the National Championship game and gets stomped by Texas. Tebow cries. Meyer cries. UF and ND trade head coaches, the mob riots and the Swamp gets burned to the ground. The UF fan in my office finally has to talk about something else.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

There is a mighty thin line between love and hate.

You would think, with the law of averages, more LSU fans would accidentally trip over it, and show some love.

I notice a lot of fans visit these threads, but few comment. Could they be the silent, your really not that bad, truth is, I've always secretly dug your crimson uniforms, fan base I'm looking for here?

I just don't want you to get like our SEC brethren, Tenn.

It's starting to feel very orange around here.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bama does seem to have a knack for accumulating hostile rival fan bases. :hihi:

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

A FULL HEAD OF HAIR LONGER!!

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

When you gave us the title 'Team of the 20th century', that kind of stuff can build resentment among the general consensus.

My job, to change that, is to reach out, show the fans crimson and purple, mix them up, what do you get? (moo st., never mine). But just that there is nothing to fear. Deep down were the same, were just going to different bowls.

I tell all my friends, " Ya we may be number 2 and all that stuff, but we couldn't have done it with out you". Well, and the refs. (see I'm growing too).

So lets start painting this thread crimson, and lets hear it, from the silent majority. Roll Tide!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You are an ok dude