Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Not me. Gators and 'Horns in the NC game and it will be a war! EF 'Bama!:hihi: :LSU231:

2. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

With little need to consider the question I would say that joining the bammer bandwagon is not something that I would do.

1 person likes this.
  3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

pulling for florida.
    Tebow is a better person than Saban...plus, he's leaving and can't hurt us anymore.

4. Spike

Spike Veteran Member

As for as I'm concerned, next Saturday's SEC Championship game for all intents and purposes is the national championship game as both those teams in my opinion are the two best teams in the country and whoever wins it will be the eventual national champion.

In any event, I will have to pull for the gumps because they are in the West and Florida is in the East. Nevertheless, I respect both teams equally and whoever wins that game will be the team I pull for in the national championship game although I believe it is academic that the winner of next Saturday's game will be the inevitable national champion.

5. downtown

downtown Founding Member

If USC would have been good this year and made it to the BCSCG against Bama, I would have preferred a USC win. Sick...I know. Because the media/Bama fans love to shove Saban down our throats even in those few moments when we're not shoving him down our own throats.

Oh, and I think Tebow has a little more integrity than Saban, so I have no trouble pulling for him over Saban even if I am sick of the media and Tebowfest.

LSU was a sunken ship. We had some great talent when he came in, but the players' minds were screwed. He turned all of that around.

Bama was not a sunken ship. Shula had to really deal with the sunken ship stuff. He took over after Francione left them in the cold. They were on major probation and Price got fired for motorboating at Club Volcano and expensing his strippers before he ever coached a game. That was a sunken ship even though they didn't do bad the year before he got there. However, Francione knew they were losing a bunch of talent and wouldn't have many scholarships to give so he hightailed it out of there.

Shula had to deal with the real bad stuff. Still, he got them through it okay and they even went to a few bowl games. Hell, they finished with 10 wins and were in the national title hunt late in the season until we beat them in OT. They were 6-5 the next year before he got the axe, but the program was not in terrible shape when Saban took over. They were just decent while Shula was there, but he didn't allow them to slip to a terrible low while he was there. Saban didn't take over a disaster.

Saban's done a great job of taking them to the next level and now he's trying to get to the premier level.

I would like Texas to win it all, but either of the two SEC teams will be very tough to beat.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

This is where we wanted to be.

Bama, for the second year in a row gets to play it out.

How odd is that, in the annals of college football history?

Hopefully, this year we will figure it out.

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

ditto :hihi:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I like TEBOW, I like FL and I like Meyer. Good exciting football. Hot fans, too. I also like to BEAT FL even better.

When I think of FL I think of Tebow. When I think of Bama, I think of that fat guy in the middle.

No brainer...GATORS

9. AndrewAce24

AndrewAce24 Founding Member

Gator chomp!!!!!! $atan $ucks!!!

10. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I'm going for Florida. I don't mind the attention Tebow gets. The guy is unreal and deserves the accolades he gets. I definitely don't want to see Saban & the Gumps in there. Can you imagine what their fans would be like then?