Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. downtown

downtown Founding Member

You're not obsessed with LSU fans or anything, huh?

Bama played great and they're going to the big one. They're a great team. Maybe they can win the big one and get their first title in 17 years and their second in the last 30 years.

But the bigger accomplishment will be if Saban can keep the Alabama program off of probation for five years or more. I know...that may be expecting too much. That's like expecting the fat kid in Willy Wonka not to jump into the chocolate river.

Bama's got it rolling - be happy.

2. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

JohnLSU's 3rd new account once again posting conspiracy theories. Bama outplayed Florida on all sides of the ball. There were some questionable calls but none that would of had a significant difference in the game's outcome.

3. downtown

downtown Founding Member

I think you missed that guy's sarcasm there.

4. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

There's a difference b/t sarcasm and douche bag.

5. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Yes, but because it seems that Chase missed the sarcasm there, he didn't realize that he was a douce bag either.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Not pulling for Bama, but they do deserve their props. They dominated a very good UF team, and will probably win it all. After thinking about it some, I think I prefer that Bama win it all, not pulling for them, but think it would be good for the Gumps and a bit for the LSU Tiger Nation. If Saban wins an NC with Shula's players then he shouldn't get any credit for it, same as a certain coach of LSU gets very little credit for the success he has had. I will judge how great Saban is in a yr or so after Shula's players leave, then we will have the opportunity to see just how good Saban is.

Really, don't care one way or the other, just wanted to take a jab at all the Saban lovers who constantly credit him for Miles MNC and his first 3 yrs here.

To Tusk and all the other Bama visitors, congrats and good luck. Hopefully you won't pull a Saban.

7. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Reauxll Tide. Keep that trophy in the SEC.

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Me too ...S E C !!!!!

9. downtown

downtown Founding Member

I don't care about the SEC anymore...we've clearly established our dominance anyway and everyone knows it.

Bama's a great team and it will be tough for Texas to beat them. But I'm not pulling for Saban's team. He was already getting uptight last night with the guys on ESPN for playing up Bama as the much better team and for asking him if he thought Ingram deserved the Heisman. He's such a control freak that it's actually kind of funny.

Besides, McCoy is a great kid and Mack Brown is very likeable. And as LSU fans I feel we owe Brown & Texas support since they beat USC in the Rose Bowl for the NC that year. That was still the best NC I've ever seen.