Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Not to mention undefeated in SEC play two years in a row.
    People don't even seem to think about that portion.

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Circumstances have made me look like a real prophet didn't they. Too bad I didn't predict how well McElroy was going to play...That would have been a real stretch.

As far as McElroy's stellar play there's a real lesson for the rest of us here. Namely that McElroy only started 12 games so far...BUT he was on the sidelines for the last 32 games or so in the last 3 years being prepared to start by the same offensive coordinator.

And we are talking about Jefferson peaking and Jarrett Lee crashing and burning. after starting about 12 games themselves with little preparation.

Patience....patience...patience !!! :hihi:.

3. KHOOTS

KHOOTS Founding Member

Saban left us looking for another challenge, it did not work out like he had hoped, realized college was where he wanted to be, we had no opening and he went to BAMA. DAMN why hate?

4. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Congrats to Alabama and their fans; they were the better team and deserve the opportunity to represent the SEC in the National Championship. Good luck in Pasadena - continue the SEC dominance and make it 4 in a row.

5. Blzdd

Blzdd Freshman

:lol:

Care to revise your statement sir?

I am not a Bama fan by any stretch but I am absolutely sick and tired of Tim Tebow.

He didn't win the 2006 national championship. Chris Leak did. That '07 team lost at least 4 times. That '08 team lost in the regular season and squeaked by in the games that mattered most.

Tim Tebow is a crybaby, a bitch, and thank Jebus he's finally graduating. May he flop in the NFL and never, ever, resurface in the mainstream media ever again.

And, Texas has no right to be undefeated. Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas A&M all outplayed them. BC$ at it's finest.

6. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Uhhh...you do realized that they beat Bama by 11 without Harvin and OU by 10. Both were ranked #1 when they played them. I'm pretty sure that's not squeaking by and I think those were the most important games. Other than the one point Ole Miss loss, they beat the living $hit out of every team on their schedule. And he had a nice impact on the 06 championship too. I know he had three TDs against LSU and had two in the National Championship game.

Yes, the media went overboard with their Tebow love and it could make you sick at times. But the guy was great. I'm glad LSU won't have to face him anymore.

7. Blzdd

Blzdd Freshman

Florida also trailed in both of those games.

I remember watching Hoover High annihilate him when he played at Nease.

Even then the commentators were blowing him, while watching his team lose by 3 touchdowns.

8. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Oh...so you have a prior history with him. I see... Yes, the media has caused a nice amount of hate for Tebow.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Gross..

10. MLB120169

MLB120169 Freshman

Once again the refs gave the game to Bama....