Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. MLB120169

MLB120169 Freshman

It's called sour grapes.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You guys can't knock Tusk though, every post gives me a chuckle. If my hatred for the Crimson Tide didn't resonate so deep, i would pull for them. I like their players, except Luther Davis, and their coaches i like, except Saban.

That Auburn game was something, Alabama is going to miss McClain next season, i have never seen a guy run a defense like he does, he is a amazing.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I already miss him. Some minor observations from a distance.

Georgia, and South Carolina, in the sec seem to be with us over here, big time. However The Barn, and who cares, and much to my dismay LSU, seem to be pulling in the opposite direction.

It's clear Tennessee hates everybody, and has deemed this years winner of the chic-fe-ley bowl national champs.

Nationally, I would say Texas is more pro Florida, and Oklahoma is big for us, in fact I believe if they could, they would actually loan us some players. Don't know what that is all about.

At this point I may be disappointed with the consensus here, but not disheartened, discouraged yes, but not disillusioned.

It's a process folks, today the silent majority, tomorrow the moderators.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I wasn't silent. I'm with Tusk on this one...and I don't have Saban envy like a lot of LSU fans.

Tide will win...Florida's overrated and Bama has the better defense. Those boys will be bringing it. Tebow will be sacked twice

Look for Ingram and Richardson to crank out 4-5 yards per carry, Bama to win time of posession, and Julio Jones to have several big plays over 20 yards on Haden.

I'm wanting to see Meyer blow a gasket 3 or 4 times and Tebow cry like a jail b!tch after the game. :popcorn:

I'm looking for a great SEC game in which the refs do not determine the outcome.

5. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

6. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

You're about ready to change your name to "Deacon Blue", aren't you?

(A little classical reference - if you're too young to remember, PM me and I'll fill you in.) :geaux:

7. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

I want UF to destroy bama. Then I want bama to get destroyed by whoever they play in their bowl.

8. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

That seems to be the consensus with most, reasonable LSU fans, hahaha.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'm pulling for Saved by the Bell reruns. Said it before - the way both teams made it through the season, can't say they earned anything.

And no, I wouldn't wear crimson to save my life. I think its a sin. But at least some of the Saban Suckers will have something to get off on today.

10. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has been so funny, it has made my day.

I am pulling for the Gators. I hope that they win and I hope that they win big.

I gotta give Tusk credit though, I love reading his posts, he is kinda funny. I don't think he is having a lot of luck converting us to root for his team though.

GEAUX GATORS