Who else is pulling for Bama to win it all?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Not trying to be preachy, and not because you are from bama and I from AU:

One goal is needed:

To discuss LSU football in the Den with an honest and in non-defamatory manner. You can be critical or positive when you keep in that context.

It helps if you have a genuine interest in and truly like the Tigers.

Don't believe that you will change people's opinion of your school. I have made what I consider many great friends here, but I know and accept that most don't give a flip about AU. (Seeing cartoons of people piss on your logo and references to daughters in whorehouse kinda gives it away) Not being on a crusade is pretty liberating and really helps you enjoy a jewel of a site (get involved in the whole site, it really helps you appreciate the fine folk here).

That said, I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. Great site. But I am still pulling for the Gators.

Did you know they have a player from Wichita Falls, TX? KyleK and my folks both live there.

1 person likes this.
  2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

LaSalle knows I'm not interested in universal acceptance, as the one and only. I'm just adamant, I think we should be next, that's all.

When I think of other pioneers, who have mastered such odds, it makes me want to go on, to persevere as it were.

Besides I have Scientific evidence this can work!!

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

two thoughts on reading the last several posts....

1. deceks is one of my favorite posters. he single handedly made me not "dislike" ALL barners. (ok deceks, that is supposed to be a compliment!)

2. i still think it looks like that elephant in the avatar is taking a sh*t.

4. MLB120169

MLB120169 Freshman

It feels like Deja vu, am I dreaming or is this the same topic being discussed on this board last year? SAd state of affairs when all LSU fans have to talk about is who they want to lose more, Bama or Florida in the SEC championship........

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

feels like deja vu. coulda sworn i already read that from you. :rolleye33:

6. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

1. This is a sports forum, and as such, people talk sports. The posts range from very relevant to not at all so.
    2. Both Florida and Bama beat LSU in games with highly questionable calls and non-calls. People are looking forward to this game because the two teams that were most favored by the officials are going to play each other.
    3. Both teams are rivals. As such, people love to hate one more than the other, and this thread provides for that discussion.

7. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

I'd rather a daughter a whore than a son at Alabama...I'd rather a daughter in a whorehouse than a son at Auburn. At least then she is just experimenting with her sexuality rather than actually being a whore, right? :hihi:

Should be a compliment to Aubbies everywhere!

Of course you make the purple elephant being the one sticking his trunk up the babies a$$! Bias? I think so! :wave:

Every collegiate football forum has these polls. It's called interest and debate, rantard. It's a "SAd" state of affairs for the board to even allow you to post. Get over it or move on; this is an LSU forum.

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Of course you make the purple elephant being the one sticking his trunk up the babies a$$! Bias? I think so! :wave:

.[/quote]

Good were all giving lots of attention to the sports part of it.

I take it your not the silent majority I've been pleading with today?

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

we're

you're

congrats on I've

10. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

It was just a joke...jeez, you Bama folk are tense. Don't you have some National Championship trophies to be waxing or dead coaches to be praising?

And, you're correct, I would love nothing more than to see Bama be exposed, once again, as illegitimate (a la Utah/ULM).