Who eats breakfast and what did you have?

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by LSUTiga, Feb 15, 2007.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The secret is to simply eat your carbs (complex preferred), earlier in the day and cut them down to almost non-existent after say 4-5pm, and consume roughly .5-1 gram protein per pound of lean body mass per day.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I just eat whatever I want. Somedays its a pound of broccoli and some days its a pound of hog's head cheese.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I likes my coffee like I likes my women. Hot. Black. Strong.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

With that much daily exercise, you could eat deep-fried butter three meals a day and lose weight.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

holy christ you are one fit mofo.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am getting fat, due to alcoholism, laziness, and illness. i am thinking about going low carb hi protein and running myself skinny again. i have a theory that eggs are insanely healthy even thought they are relatively high in fat and cholesterol or whatever. i think i am gonna go ahead and start having 3 fried eggs every morning. bacon is too much of a hassle with the grease cleanup. but still i feel pretty optimistic about the health benefits i am about to have.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I had to search to find out what in the hell a keurig was but from looking I think you're okay. Just put whatever amount it takes to get it to the strength you like it. May have to do a practice run or two. For one cup I'm thinking 3 tablespoons but could be off and it depends how strong you want it.

8. LSUTiga

I read an article yesterday with supposedly the latest on weight loss. Studies now showing "rest days" are very beneficial.

We've always known the day you don't work a muscle is the day it "grows" in terms of "rebuilding". That's why workouts are split like Chest/tri's one day; back/bi's the next; then legs.

Well now they're saying the "day off" much calories are burned in building back the muscle torn down from resistance training.

9. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

Yeah....my problem is that I been having more "rest" days than work out days.

10. LSUTiga

No worries my man. Sex burns a lot of calories so a stud like yaself is in the clear. Just keep the hos comin. :hihi: