Who are YOU Voting for?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Ch0sn0ne, Oct 1, 2008.

1. LSUAthletics

LSUAthletics Founding Member

:insane:

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Checkmate.

3. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

A conjoined executive/congress has two choices - restraint or anything they damn well please.

An opposition executive/congress has two choices - bipartisanship or gridlock.

Well, let's see here. An opposition congress/executive like under Reagan and Clinton, or a conjoined congress/executive like under Bush. Gee, maybe we should have a Part II to the out of control federal government increase that so many liberals(oops, I meant moderates!) screamed about under Bush. I thought out of control spending was a bad thing?

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

No...it is not true. All McCain said was that he would overhaul the way the money is spent on defense. He never stated that he would cut the military budget.

I don't remember saying that obama would cut the military budget...I'm sure he will...but I don't recall stating that he said that. You must be confusing me with someone else.

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Any of you Baton Rouge people hear a story about voters complaining that Obama's name wasn't on the ballot for LAST WEEKEND's election?

Is this a rumor or is it true? Could there actually be people dumber than those in Florida in 2000?

GOD bless :usaflagwa...we need it! We're in serious trouble.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are dimwits everywhere. Every time they vote for a Senator in Connecticut, hundreds of people write in Edward Kennedy, even though he runs for the Senate in neighboring Massachusetts.

7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Stupidity has a universal zip code - everywhere.

Just go to the supermarket - anywhere.

8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

At least they picked a living Kennedy. :hihi:

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Not so. The taxes I highlighted were targeted specifically to take money from rich folks and give it to poor folks.

Read again.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Isn't McCain's campaign the one stooping to over-the-top personal attacks on Obama? McCain isn't just fighting dirty, it seems his campaign has targeted Obama's jewels. I personally find it despicable.

I could have sworn he said he'd make cuts... but it seems you're right. I did a short search and found something backing up your point. I'd probably consider cutting the military budget, of course only after ensuring the safety of soldiers. I'd scale back military operations around the world, most likely.

Sorry, all you Republican shills look alike. :thumb: