Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what part of the story ? that it was legit his laptop? yes. and it has his photos and emails on it? yes. it was never russian disinfo as you lied about.

i have asked this 25 times: what evidence do you have that the laptop was russian disinfo?
    do you have evidence that the laptop was russian disinfo? why do you keed saying that?

do you have evidence that the laptop was russian disinfo?

russians? do you have any evidence for that?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so its really his then and not russian disinfo

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

It’s not the laptop. It’s the way it was handled. Learn to read my responses. I’ve stated this numerous times. I don’t give a fuck about the physical laptop. It’s like talking to a child.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

Are they pretending? Are they lolz trolling us?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agree i have never cared what it on the laptop, my issue is with the govt people and media that lied about it being russian misinformation, and the banning of discussing it on social media. i dont like that the govt people worked on behalf of joe biden with the assistance of the media and social media, and that everything anyone doesnt like is labeled russian influence and dismissed.

it was never russian disinfo, there was never any evidence it was and all of the russia stuff has always been a lie.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

Do you think the media has learned its lesson? About collusion and Russian disinformation?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think musk bought twitter to prevent this from happening again and giving voices to dissent.

i think trump broke things in a way that i have never seen before, where now the media and govt and specifically the military-industrial complex and big pharma are alied. even democrats are war mongers now. its weird.

LSUpride123 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Here's another question - if nothing was on it but him with whores and misdemeanor tax stuff, why was it falsely labeled as Russian disinformation?

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Who said there was evidence of bribery, corruption, money laundering and human trafficking on it? Who lied about that? Do you think the Russians started those rumors or was it the Republicans? Those are the only two entities with a vested interest in tearing down the Biden name. Who was it?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If you are asking who said that, does this means you don’t know and can’t quote?

More imaginings?

Maybe quote someone making untrue claims and start there.