Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What’s the difference in the fake Steele Dossier and the real laptop?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I’m sure you are trying to prove some misguided point by asking this question so just go ahead and say it instead of being coy.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what evidence is there that the biden laptop is russian disinfo? is that just a lie?

4. Tiger in NC

The only lie here is what you and Pride or the Russians made up about poor Hunter. I haven’t lied to you.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

quote me one time saying something false about hunter. i said he loves footjobs, and whores and crack, thats about it. i dont know anything else or make any claims about him. you are lying.

QUOTE ME

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what evidence is there that the biden laptop is russian disinfo? is that just a lie?

you cant answer can you

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

oh i think i did in fact claim hunter was an addict and must have lied on his gun application which is true. my record on hunter is nothing but pristine perfection and i welcome any quotes showing otherwise

how was the laptop russin disinfo? were those photoshops of him smoking crack and fucking whores?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Was the story about the laptop all true? Hardly. If it were then there would have been other charges. This is a reasonable inference. The plea deal makes no mention of ANYTHING related to bribery, corruption, money laundering, Burisma or any of the other shit Republicans threw against the wall. I’m still not sure where that misinformation came from…..was it Russians? Republicans? Most likely just Republicans repeating Russian lies. No way to prove one way or the other but it has to be one of them. Democrats we’re spreading those rumors. Our own intel agencies weren’t doing it. Hmmm….who would have motivation to make up those lies? Yep, you guessed it…Republicans and Russians

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Who was it that said the laptop was a made up story? I feel like you’re trying to rewrite history here

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why do trumpians such as yourself keep screaming "Hunter's laptop!" "Hunter' laptop!" "Hunter's laptop!" as though there were something criminal on it? You officially lost that bullshit talking point yesterday. Just admit it.

Hunter had a laptop. Big deal. I have a laptop, and you probably have one, too.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023