Where Are All of the Negative Tigers Now?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well Ole Miss put a ton of points and yardage on us last year. They put more points on Bama then they put on us this year.

Let that sink in

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Idiocy? Orgeron is the first Cajun to coach LSU. He loves the state and LSU. He is Louisiana and he is LSU. Apparently the entire sports media and sports world pretty much thinks that and has stated he is the perfect LSU coach. You on the other hand are the perfect football fan in that............... well you know where I am going with this.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

to foolishly claim that ed IS LSU is laughable at best....

COTiger, Pjoe, Perple and 1 other person like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not going to argue the point just leave you with this
    8dd7aa46d497c98a2bd21cfa44724aa6a34f19876a54028e94097424baa41f2c.jpg

5. msully

msully Founding Member

Who won it ?? JOE OR coach O ?

Perple likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A head coach has the responsibility to put together a program. The performance of the team is how he’s judged. There are many facets to putting a program together. Recruiting, staff and support, philosophy etcetera all must be woven together to create a winning program.
    There is no one way to do a good job. Some are detail oriented and put their mark on every part of the program. Some are CEO type executives who pick subordinates and allow them to do the job.
    Regardless it all falls on the head coach’s shoulders and he gets credit or blame.
    So Les Miles gets full credit for his 2007 NC and the great 2011 regular season. He also gets full blame for the failure in the NC game and refusal to adapt after.
    Likewise O gets full credit for what happened from the time he took over through the greatest season ever by a college football team last year. He also deserves all of the blame for the mess of this year. His responsibility is for what happens next year and as long as he’s coach.
    Of course it’s fine to analyze and criticize but to say where the credit lies besides the head coach is not reasonable

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

LSU winning seasons in the modern era 2000-2019. Was a good run.

unclenick, TigerTap and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh I see coach O and E takes a chance on this kid that Ohio State has riding the bench and Nebraska didn't want even though he wanted to go there and O gets no recognition by you? Without O taking him we have no NC last year professor. You make Alfred E Newman look like Einstein.

Common sense is not so common anymore.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Like knowing when to shut up?

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Very well thought out. Yes the buck stops with O. However because of many many factors beyond O's control O gets a pass from me this year. I think most coaches should get a pass because of this wierd nightmare of a year especially one that started wining in 2016 and improved the team every year culminating in a team for the ages wining a NC last year.