Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

These are your words. "I don't really care about deficits."

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And? You claimed I cared about the debt under Obama. I proved you a liar again.

Move along.

3. Tiger in NC

Here you go....and I could have picked from hundreds of your past posts where you decried the deficit and/or debt when Obama was president. I've already posted the one during Trump's administration where you said they were no big deal.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And I posted the most recent one under Obama where I said I didn’t care about the debt. Stop lying.

Further, I have routinely said Trump is not a fiscal conservative. Not even once have I implied or suggested he would bring the deficit or debt down.

Like I said, move along.

Nothing you posted proves anything. 2 of the 4 quotes aren’t even my words. They are articles I posted.

The other two are statements in which I did it even give my personal opinion on debt/deficits.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Also. The claim was I flipped flopped from Obama to Trump. It’s clear, under Obama, I specifically stated I didn’t care about the debt. This was before Trump even announced back in 2012.

Just admit you are wrong and we can move on.

6. Tiger in NC

Here are even more....you bitching about the deficit while Obama was President....not caring about it under Trump.

7. Tiger in NC

and here are a few more recent ones where you said you didn't care about the deficit since Trump took office....plenty of them out there. I could literally go on like this all day. These are your words dude...not mine.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. And as I showed you I said the same in 2012. I quoted it for you and took a screenshot.

The claim I cared under Obama is false. As I said. Quit lying please.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

FYI. Having a discussion with Red doesn’t not mean I care one way or another. Red was able to discuss and not lie like you.

You should re-read our discussion and take notes.

I think its pretty clear I quote Obama there. Obama was complaining about people attaching the deficit increases to him yet he signed off on the budget. That is a fact. Not an opinion like I gave Red in which I clearly stated "I do not care about the debt"...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You see, you do not respect the English language. It is very clear that back in our discussion in 2012, we were talking about Obama complaining about the deficit, not me.

here is what I was replying to. A post from you. I mean we can certainly circle back but Obama was complaining about Bush for 8 years. This discussion was about Obama and his deficits and HIS complaining. Not mine. Obama added to the deficit he complained about.

Anything else you want to discuss?

upload_2021-1-11_14-22-35.png