What week does Tebow take over for Sanchez for good?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Aug 13, 2012.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Your fascination is with TT himself. You'll come out the closet soon...

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

Who started this thread about a backup qb? Who was asking when he would start even though he is historically bad?

My whole point is that tebow is not interesting, you are, for being such a dumbass. My question is about exactly why you are a dumbass.

3. diamondheadtiger

LOL, get your panties out your snatch. TT really makes you upset.. f'n hilarious, and he still will take over week 8 or sooner.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

hey look, someone is playing the "look how angry you are!" game.

i am not stupid enough to play. saying i am angry/upset is not a valid point. because you are stupid and think it is, you also think tebow is good, in spite of mountains of evidence.

5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

While I agree with most of martin's opinions of Tebow, I will attempt to get him further riled up by saying that you have to give credit to Tebow for being on the very short list of greatest college football player of ALL TIME. Sure, he had some great talent around him but I really think his leadership skills and intensity were the difference between Florida having some good teams versus winning two championships.

I also believe that Tebow's religious views are genuine and not for show. However, he's a bit "off" for some reason and his beliefs are too much in your face (which might just be due to his home schooling and upbringing).

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

All of which is irrelevant. Eric crouch was a great college player. So was Troy smith. The difference is that people tend to accept that those guys are awful pros. Tebow, through the force of his celebrity, tricks stupid people who persist against reason.

I have told you guys for years the following three words, he can't throw. I have been proven right more than I even expected, and yet idiots still call for to play.

7. diamondheadtiger

Yeah ok. Haha! And who has the most responses to every Tebow thread on TF? But you aint stupid enough to play? Jackoff

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

Not sure if I buy your point correlating post count with anger. But you are not the best at data analysis, that is what we are discussing, after all.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't hate him but he is an awful qb.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i made some bets with my friends about tebow starting. the one thing i failed to anticipate while making these bets is the crushing futility of sanchez. man, that guy sucks.

cant these stupid nfl teams realize their problems can be solved by a gentleman by the name of perriloux?