What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

FACTS is what your argument is lacking.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Could you bloviate any harder? Only in your damaged, pea sized brain does this make any sense whatsoever. As you tards like to say, no conspiracy has been proven in a court of law, so until it is, it's bullshit.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What have I posted that was false.

4. rockwallfan

It does not matter. Look, it's been 1.5 years since the election. And for 4 years before that we had a president who declared the only way he could lose the next election was if it was stolen. that's 5.5 years. During his 4 years he placed 3 Supreme Court justices to the highest court in the land. 2 of those 3 replaced justices were left leaning, tipping the court decidedly to the right. He also place God knows how many other justices to lower courts. He even made the comment that he may need these people he nominated one day. During his 4 years he did all he could to tip the balance of justice in his favor should a close election take place. And he lost, badly. I'm done here. YOUR ARGUMENT THAT THE ELECTION COULD'VE BEEN STOLEN HAS NOT SUCCEEDED A SINGLE TIME IN ANY COURT. PERIOD. FINISHED.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I purposefully use as little words as possible as to not confuse you. I didnt mention anyone elses comments on the facts I presented other than my own opinion.

Instead of creating arguments around something I didn't say, or talking about what OTHER people said, you could just address, or not, the facts I presented and what you think about them.

The reason I mentioned them is because from a group that was very concerned about loosing our country on Jan 6th, I thought it relevant to care about voting machines that throw error rates in the 60-70% range.

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oleg Matveychev, member of Russia's Parliament, one of Putin's top confidants:

“Here’s what will be on the table after our victory... After Ukraine’s demilitarization is completed... we’re going to raise the stakes... For example, the lifting of all sanctions... The dissolution of NATO, because the presence of NATO in some countries is getting in our way. ...

"We should be thinking about reparations from the damage that was caused by the sanctions and the war itself, because that too costs money and we should get it back. The return of all Russian properties, those of the Russian empire, the Soviet Union and current Russia, which has been seized in the United States, and so on."

“Are you including Alaska and Fort Ross?” the host asked. Matveychev, continues:

“That was my next point. As well as the Antarctic. We discovered it, so it belongs to us... Also, the return of all medals that have been unlawfully taken from our sportsmen during all Olympic games,.. I think we should start voicing all of that, so they understand what will be on the table. You didn’t want to talk to us about something small, like Ukraine’s neutrality, here’s what you get. And that’s not even all of it.”

And yet there are some here, inspired by the likes Tucker Carlson, who have taken Russia's side. F***ing traitors to America and to democracy. No wonder they're trumpians, because trump and Putin are cut from the same cloth, are partners in love with each other, and left unchecked would employ the same murderous and dictatorial methods.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its not treasonous dopey, its a fact. I didn't put the fucking lab there, your boy obama did

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why is it not truthful? Same thing happened in multiple states. Same error rate. Why would a judge allow a fake document to be published?

Is the judge compromised? If so, could it mean other people in our government are compromised and nothing should be trusted?

10. rockwallfan

This alone should've, at the very least, resulted in those machines not being used in any election. But, keeping in mind who occupied the WH at the time. He bitched for 4 years...you don't think he would've had his goons look at the instrument that are the very basis for holding an election? Really?! And the the most, should've resulted in an after the fact re-vote. Keeping in mind which side the Supreme Court leaned. Because of these irrefutable facts, I say bullshit. As Trump's own election official stated..."the most secure election in history".
    (And even if true (which is not), whose to say Biden's victory wouldn't have been even more of a landslide?)