What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We shouldnt expect much from people who do what their told. China has "another" round of lockdowns for covid.

I am sure everyone here is just so excited to put their masks back on and get 15 more jabs....

shane0911 likes this.
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

This is something that goes beyond following any one-sided media one may follow. Don’t talk about media. Talk about what has been determined by the courts…and we know where the highest court in the land sides…but nothing from them. Again, once judicially determined that problems are there come back. Until then, what you’re saying is hogwash.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Gee Shane there are biolabs in Oklahoma too. Shouldn’t you be worried about them?

4. rockwallfan

This tells everyone where you get your treasonous news from.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I posted the hearings.

Create whatever fallacy you must to ignore what has been verified as true.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Does Fauci run them? Probably so.

But enough with the fallacies. The point was that Russia was correct in that there was US funded biolabs in Ukraine. Not what you think the importance of said Biolabs are.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Cause for concern, my ass.

Why would Russia have cause for concern for a non-weapons biolab? There's a biolab here on Perkins Road. Should Russia be concerned?

Furthermore, Tucker, Putin says the Russians and Ukrainians are "one people". If that's the case, why would he be concerned? Ukraine is not Russia's natural enemy, and Ukraine has never aggressed against Russia. So why the concern?

Stop spreading Russian propaganda, Carlson.

8. rockwallfan

i think some of the MyPillow Guys findings had hearings too. Nothing, nothing, nothing was ever decided in either of yours favor. No overturned elections. No hint a re-vote should be conducted by ANY judge. You're doing exactly what you accused me of doing. Your "hearings" were to one sides benefit, and they failed. Now, it's hard to argue against the fact that it is the fallacy that falls straight on your lap. It has nothing to do with me. Now, drop it. Your argument has no merit.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, I have posted this before. The actual problem is there is no legal means to go back in time and undo an election. Further, with the way the process is, once there is a ballot error, they destroyed all the originals. So there isnt even a way to go back...

So to recap. Nothing I have posted is false. This is well over a year old now and the same old lies from you and the TDS crowed just ignore it.

So, what next, this is fake?

https://www.9and10news.com/content/uploads/2020/12/Bill_Bailey_Antrim_County_Press_Release.pdf

upload_2022-3-15_9-44-43.png

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lets make this simple. What have I posted specifically that is false?

I made no arguments. I posted what was real. I then gave my opinion it was serious.