What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the same media that lied to you about trump and russia is lying to you about jan 6th. we didnt almost lose our democracy, thats why you cant describe your alleged scenaroi of how it would have happened that a gang of dorks overtook the most powerful institution in human history.

the only point of the investigation is to tarnish trump politically the same same way you guys do to each other in this forum. by asking whose side you are on, you imply they on the bad side, and it pushes them to be defensive. the media and dems want to push everyone associated with trump to have to be defensive about jan, 5th and russia.

again, its like if i said you are a child abuser and you said where is the evidence and i said thats what we need to investigate and then i sent a team of FBI to study you for years. that they wont find shit is not the point, its the question and the investigation itself that matters.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is false. The data is so valid states like Texas denied the use of these systems because of security flaws and risks. I provided this information.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

He argues like a sixth grader. No matter how many times his dumb questions are answered, or how many times things are explained to him (such as the Jan 6 mechanism that was dangerously close to the downfall of our democracy), he just repeats the same stupid questions over and over again.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Well, if your answers weren't full of unrealistic cudda/shudda/wuddas (aka, shit) scenarios, he wouldn't have to ask so many times.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right a bunch of unarmed clowns can overthrow the most powerful institution in human history, the US govt.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

But still, no significant problems with recounts that would change anything. Nothing is perfect. Repeated complaints about the machines are merit less.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's not the mechanism that was explained to you, you waste of space.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, in your bizarro world attempted murder should not be a crime, conspiracy to commit crimes should not be crimes, and so on. There was no reason, whatsoever, to fight World War I or World War II because Hitler only "coulda" have won.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

right i think your scenario involves pence getting captured by unarmed clowns while the secret service gets defeated, and we cant liberate him even with our military, and he emerges and does the bidding of his captors, and we in turn do the bidding of pence, knowing he was acting under duress, and nobody pushes back, we just say oh well this is a trumpocracy now.

the secret service is armed and incredibly dangerous but the maga guys use jiu jitso and mind control and take advantage of this loophole where the vice president can steal our govt if he wants. and everyone is ok with it, whole nation just gives up. like the guy driving an aircraft carrier just starts taking orders from a new commander, maybe viking hat, but maybe some similar guy. and all the cops, and the military and the judiciary and everyone.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That wasn't the process explained to you, either, you waste.