What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just to keep you entertained

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont need to try its you guys who always go to personal insults and deflections

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you didnt even listen to the interview you reference, you just heard media reports and that was it. totally unwilling to think for yourself, interpret events on your own. then you had the audacity to tell me hw sarcastic he was or wasnt, when i am the only one of the two of us that actually bothered to listen.

sarcasm is far easier to interpret when you arent just reading you hear it. you are very smart, you should know that. oh so super smart. the absolute smartest. nobody smarter. you always get sarcasm. every single time without exception ever. its wonderful. super wonderful. i cant believe how wonderful it is.

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Trump wouldn't want it any other way.

rockwallfan and Winston1 like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Seems the vaunted Russian war machine has sand in its gears.
    CHINA

MARCH 13, 2022 / 08:40 PM / UPDATED 2 MINUTES AGO

Russia seeks military equipment from China after Ukraine invasion -reports

(Reuters) - Russia has asked China for military equipment since its Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine, the Financial Times and Washington Post reported on Sunday, citing U.S. officials.

U.S. National Security advisor Jake Sullivan will be in Rome on Monday to meet with China’s top diplomat Yang Jiechi, the White House said earlier.

Russia, which calls its action in Ukraine a “special operation,” and China have tightened cooperation as they have come under strong Western pressure over human rights and a raft of other issues.

Beijing has not condemned Russia’s attack and does not call it an invasion, but has urged a negotiated solution.

The White House’s National Security Council declined to comment.

The Washington Post said the unidentified U.S. officials did not state the kind of weaponry that had been requested or how China had responded.

Reporting by Costas Pitas in Los Angeles; Editing by Richard Chang

Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

This is interesting when you consider it along side the article you posted earlier. China really has to walk a thin line here until they see how this is all going to play out. The world took a hard turn when Russia invaded Ukraine and its going to be a while before we know where the road leads. But we can't unscramble the egg now.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

TDS*

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

9. TigeretteHUB

TigeretteHUB Freshman

From your comments, you must be the same REX who used to post on TD. Still not very smart I see.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

While I’m not a fan of Rexie I think his statement is pretty accurate. The Russians do play Tucker and other Foxes as part of their propaganda. It seems they think of Fox as an ally. Where do you stand?????