What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not how sarcasm works.
    who cares.

you havent even listened to the interview, again, you are just buying what you were told from the trump hating media.

you havent even listened, how can you tell me it was not sarcastic?

i repeat. he also mocked the "peacekeeping" force russia sent and said it was really "wonderful". he said those tanks are really there to keep peace. he was not serious. tanks are there to blow shit up. he was mocking that absurdity. he doesnt actually think its "wonderful".

again, for the milliontth time, this russia trump shit is a hoax, propagated by hillary and her allies like maddow. dont believe it.

trump armed ukraine to kill russians when obama was afraid to. when trump said he was tougher on russia than anyone, thats true. you are so afraid to agree with trump on anything, you go to great lengths to squirm away from agreeing that anything he said or did was ever right. thats why you were so unwilling to state unequivocally that trump was right to want to be energy independent via oil production.

its TDS. its affects everything. TDS and its sister condition russia freak out syndrome is driving the media to try and get us involved in a war we have no business in. thats how TDS is dangerous.

i think ultimately the flaws in your analysis are due to you having far too much trust in mainstream media. they despise trump. until you view their reporting through that lens, you will be wrong about almost everything related to trump.

Frogleg likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I mean it in all sincerity... you argue like a sixth grader.

And, no, you're lying. The Mueller report didn't "found no collusion." What is said is that it couldn't find enough evidence to bring an indictment for criminal CONSPIRACY. Collusion and conspiracy are not the same.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

conspiracy huh? lets check the report:

not finding evidence when you searched for years with millions of dollars and a team of investigators is pretty definitive.

"The Office investigated whether those contacts reflected or resulted in the Campaign conspiring or coordinating with Russia in its election-interference activities. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

" the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination"

and so on, i could lost 10 more instances of them not finding coordination and what they were looking for.

the mueller report demolished the russia conspiracy and you lefties simply wont give it up. i blame pundits like maddow for lying to you and lying on behalf of hillary

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

summation from the mueller report:

"In sum, the investigation established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government. Those links included Russian offers of assistance to the Campaign. In some instances, the Campaign was receptive to the offer, while in other instances the Campaign officials shied away. Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities."

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

these insults are intended to deflect. it doesnt work on me, i just revert to the topic.

did you read the quotes above from the mueller report?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Did not establish" does not in any way, shape, or form prove that trump did not collude with the Russians. It merely states that for the time and resources he had, which Barr kneecapped and shut down, Mueller could not make the final indictable connection between trump's many links to the Russian government and the actual, technical mechanism. The report does NOT exonerate trump, as Mueller was quick to insist publicly.

And there you have it. You owe Rachel Maddow an apology. Like I said, you only wish you could be as honest and bright as she is.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

meaning?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And why did you bring up trump when discussing Rachel Maddow, anyway? trump derangement syndrome?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So what are the long term consequences of this war? The impact will be world wide and long lasting. Exactly what they will be depends on several factors.
    1) How long can the Ukrainians hold out?
    1a) how long can Russia continue?
    Upon these two answers hang most of the narrative and lead to other questions
    1) What happens if/when the Russians take Kyiv or finally are successful in assassinating Zelensky? Does the European coalition hold on or begin to collapse? A variation is what if they take Kyiv and declare Eastern Ukraine part of Russia but allow a rum in the west to remain independent?
    2) What happens if the Russian army collapses? Does Putin fall and what happens to Russia in the aftermath?
    Regardless of what happens there are serious long term consequences of this war. Consequences that will have serious impact on the US no matter what. Like oil, food especially wheat and the fertilizer used to grow it are critical commodities. Russia and Ukraine supply over a third of the world’s supply. What happens when that isn’t available? With a short term war it will be bad enough but if it extends into the growing season the impact grows. Another commodity that will be impacted are metals. Russia supplies much of the titanium we use. Where will we get it. There are others but most important remember we are part of a world wide economy/market. We can’t isolate ourselves like 1939.
    No matter what this country will see the impact of this war. It’s unavoidable.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Congratulations Martin you’re now the number one Trump apologist. Your slavish devotion compares to no other. Not Hannity, not Carlson not anyone else has made that idiotic claim. I’m sure you’re proud of that title.