What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he was being sarcastic

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump was pushing nato to spend more on defense

trump was arming ukraine when obama refused out of fear

it wasnt putin it was racist republican hypocrites that voted for trump. lol hypocrites. haha racists. lol hypocrite racists.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you agree with trump that we should be energy independent? lol you are such a trumpbot haha racist. you are the guy that says x but also at other times says Y lol hypocrite

(i am mocking the modern liberal, whose sole goal is to be snarky and claim his opponent is an angry racist hypocrite, whilst ignoring actua policy questions)

so for real isnt it good to be energy independent like trump said? shouldnt we produce as much oil as possible? or does that destroy the earth and kill all children and minorities? maybe we should just buy the oil from other countries, that way the minorities are ok.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No he wasn’t. Don’t be that person.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

did you listen to it

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i will give you the context:

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. (sarcastic)

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right"

do you also think he was sincere about how peaceful massive forces of tanks are? he is clearly saying its absurd that those places are independent and those tanks are for peace.

you cant see how its not sincere? well thats just wonderful. you are a real genius. such a genius. wonderful. peacekeeping tanks. genius.

also, its undeniable he didnt say putin is a genius, he said "this" is genius, meaning the tactic.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

let me repeat, the idea that trump is at all close with or at all allied with putin or approving of his actions is a lie, one of the greatest lies the media has pushed in recent memory. a lie invented by hillary clinton and pushed endlessly for years by a very willing media and liberal TDS dopes.

repeat, trump has nothing to do with putin and never did. he was civil in his dealing with him because trump is not madman who wants to enrage his enemies. thats the extent of how cordial he was with him.

8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

America is no longer ascending as a nation. The empire is in its death throes. Hyperinflation and war are the attempts to hang onto stature.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What about Finland and Russia?
    What about Sweden and Russia?

Both EU countries, neutral during the cold war era, are rethinking their alliance and are considering joining NATO. They fear Russian aggression. Putin threatens military action if they do. Russia is already fucking with Finland by jamming their commercial airline GPS.

Neither are historically tied to Commie USSR and there is no Russian ethnic population that needs protecting by Russia. Should they be allowed to join? As USA is a member, should we support and defend them against Russian aggression?

All of this back and forth about moral obligations and laws of nature will eventually come to a head after Ukraine. Fight now or fight later. Putin is isolated, he is in a state of paranoia. This is that guy with the crazy eyes. You think he might do what he says he will do. He will threaten nukes every time he makes another move betting we will do nothing. This fucker has assassinated so many people that he can't help but think that his own cabinet will do it to him. He is probably correct.

Guy in suit is scared that guys in uniform will spray nerve blocking agent up his nose:
    [​IMG]
    Here is a law of nature; as one side shrinks, the other side expands to fill the void. Russia and China are expanding. Iran is getting its $$ and its nukes (in time). Russia is encouraging N. Korea to resume and expand its nuclear weapons programs. Many have wanted less international involvement. This is what that looks like.

We are going to have to bring in Sweden and Finland or give up international involvement altogether. No more weak ass red lines in the sand.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we are better off than ever and only getting better.

Winston1 likes this.