What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

How is he a rapist? Cite the case.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he shoved his fingers in a lady called tara reade

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/7/21248713/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accusation

you cant just go around finger raping bitches. she told him to stop be he didnt give a shit and shoved his hands deep in her snatch. he doesnt care that she said no. when biden wants to rape, he rapes.

lots of women say biden touches them and shit. he is creepy racist. he loves to say nigger and rape.

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it" - kamala harris on the women biden touches

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ah, Tara Reade.... the same Tara Reade, whose name is not really that, who was dropped by her lawyer because she's not a credible person, who changed her story about Biden multiple times, who has frequently lied about her past, who has accused others besides Biden of sexual assault, who didn't tell anybody about the Biden alleged abuse at the time she alleged it happened, and this very week was fired from her job for being a Russian operative, paid by Russia? That Tara Reade?

Didn't happen, sorry. She's just a paid stooge.

Not that Biden is one, but a rapist is not necessarily an imbecile, anyway... but somebody who said that about our planes with Chinese colors to attack Russia... THAT takes an imbecile... so what point were you trying to make, anyway, except that you like typing imbecilic things?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well, if you dont believe women that is up to you i guess. you seem to use racial slurs and claim women are liars, but thats the democrat party for you. next thing you know you will be defending your hero trump and grabbing pussy.

do you think we should arm poland and endorse them fighting in ukraine?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you trumpbots disgust me

Frogleg likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't claim all women are liars, and I don't use racial slurs, liar.

Like I said, you enjoy typing imbecilic things.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course not, its political. hypocrisy i think its called. they are lying depending on if the accused is R or D. got it.
    please, you called a dude an uncle tom, and your hero biden uses the n word like its going out of style. you are a racist and a hypocrite lol

lol.

but seriously should we allow a nato country to fight russia?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Uncle Tom" is not a racial slur. It's a character slur.

You're an imbecile.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the target of this article is chomsky liberals, not the american right who has always had an american first attitude and rejected the idea that american imperialism is the problem.

liberals often think that nothing bad happens on earth that isnt the fault of american white ethno-conservative imperialism. really the opposite is true, its a strong conservative america that saves the world, and always has.

shane0911 likes this.