What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I agree with you and I think there is some movement in congress to ban Russian imports of oil. Would probably mean higher gas prices in the short term but I don't mind paying extra for my gas to stop Putin.

rockwallfan and Winston1 like this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No I want him to answer the god damn question. I'd like you to answer the question as well. Whose side are you on? Stop equivocating and answer the question.

We should defend democracy and stop naked aggression. Period. If it means war then let it be.

Whose side are you on? Do you love democracy and freedom? Either you do or you don't but this waffling from you, @LSUpride123 and @shane0911 is laughable and disgusting all at the same time. If defending freedom and democracy makes me someone a war monger, I'd say no it makes you a coward. An un-American, non freedom loving, anti-democratic Coward.

rockwallfan and Winston1 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I do think Putin sees it as a threat. Not that I agree with Putin or anything, but I can see how he would see that.

[​IMG]

I dont know that if Ukraine joins NATO it would cause upheaval, but it would certainly tilt the power balance even more in NATO's favor.

Currently, I think NATO outspends Russia by 10X on military if we are to believe NATOs numbers. I would also say Turkey is a key player as well if Russia ever expanded. While in NATO, I do think they have the Rusikies back in most scenarios. I also think Ukraine is jut a puppet state. Lots of western and Russian laundering going on over there.

Also, I think this is more strategic from a supply and natural resource standpoint and history of once Russian land is just the framework for the invasion. I would say this is 80% resource acquisition and 20% NATO/Western pushback.

With regards to Winston's claims, numbers 1, 2, and 3 would be the only other countries it would make sense to attack, but they are in NATO and i just dont see that happening.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well of course I do, whats going on in Ukraine has nothing to do with either of them.

You say "if it means war then let it be"

Please explain what you mean there so that I respond correctly.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am surprised you played his little game.

These guys talk big online. Like I told Winston. Easy to do when its not your blood.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Only shane0911 and LSUpride123 take each other seriously.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Question, when Ukraine falls, will we lose our freedom?

Jmg and shane0911 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh dear God! Where will Putin the Petulant make his landing, LA, SanFran, somewhere in Oregon? Oh the horror!

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just like you to take the wrong information from the article to deflect from the point.

rockwallfan likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The point is that guy who wrote that is clearly emotionally unstable and everything from a result is not rational.

Jmg and shane0911 like this.