What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

The Russians fighting with the Ukrainians over a nuclear power plant with a fire started at that plant is going to be chernobyl 2.0

Again I ask, are the Russians stupid enough to irradiate all of Eastern Europe? Millions of Russians will be affected by this too. Is everyone in that country just cannon fodder to Putin and his cronies? (Yes, I know the answer already)

rockwallfan likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Man, you guys would make excellent fish.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@shane0911 the liar and @LSUpride123 the nihilist keep saying I want war because I am against the Russian invasion of Ukraine. They say fuck the Ukrainians they’re nothing but Nazis or some attempt at face saving shit. No they’re either cowards or fellow travelers of Putin.
    They don’t won’t can’t understand that Putin won’t stop with Ukraine but will keep going until stopped. They’re wrong. They’re also wrong that anyone who opposes him is a war monger who wants to waste American life’s. No I want to save American lives by stopping him now WITHOUT putting American servicemen on the ground in the air or at sea in conflict with Russia. I want to help Ukrainians stop Putin by providing arms, intelligence and starving the Russian war machine. This article by Tom Nichols explains what and why better than I could. Read it if you have the guts and learn if you can.
    https://emails.theatlantic.com/c/eJ...x4LBc9UumDUsVfyoLBdcbWCecPflkZtUZovbWwA8iuVsQ

rockwallfan likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Putin is NOT trying to conquer Europe. Put the pipe down dude. What planet are you on to think that mess? He doesn't have the army for that and its not even positioned for that.

And shut the fuck out about guts you old coot. You are sitting behind your keyboard.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Then quit the bitching and do something!

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He won't have a choice, hell he may not take Ukraine. He has a bunch of broke ass T-72s that are older than you are.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We don’t need to do shit.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

false dichotomy. maybe they are just isolationists

agreed.

do you think the expansion nato is a threat to putin? if so, how? westernization and cultural change? like if ukraine joins nato and the EU, they become rich and debaucherous like happy parisian faggots, and are a bad influence nextdoor and cause upheaval in russia?

one reason taiwan is so threatening is that the are richer and gayer and have a higher standard of living and free speech and china is scared their people will want that. authoritarians need to cast open societies and frivolous and sinful and empty.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"Night after night I find myself staring at the television, almost paralyzed with anger and grief" - from your article

paralyzed with anger and grief? man, this guy is a fucking pussy. did he kill himself when the rwandan genocide happened?

i dont really believe these people and their faggoty emotions. the world is a tough place and every day you can read the news and some dumbfuck is raping and murdering the people of dumbfuckistan. 99% of the time its none of our business or responsibility.

also from article:

"I was practically shaking with rage"

liberals say this dumb shit so much i have heard the "skaking" claim maybe 500 times. its weird they always say that.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.