What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

True, cultists such as yourself who sheep for tyrants side with Putin.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you mad Putin is killing your Nazi brothers right now?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Your hyperbole is ridiculous. Proven false but truth no longer matters to the left unless its their truth. This is a classic example.

That's a new one. I've never heard that before, but I'm sure you can post a link from some liberal rag with zero credibility that supports your narrative.

Well, I know you tards have accused him of this, but that doesn't mean much, considering all the shit the left has flung at him.

This is true. It's easier to send other people's kids to war when you never know the horrors of it first hand.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What a load of dung. The US has a lot to gain opening up our energy sector and the affects on Putin would be fairly quick. We could drastically drive down energy cost in 6 months, probably sooner. Remember, 2 years ago we were a net exporter of energy.

5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Not the whole world. You know what I mean. What do you expect from non-democratic countries? They’d like nothing more than the destruction of the US and others like us. What speaks volumes are countries like Switzerland taking sides when they’ve traditionally stayed neutral. And you did imply that non-vets should have no say on war matters. I worked for the military, sometimes inside gates of war zones. Not part of the military. My son served and was deployed on a small base in the afghan mountains with special forces. But I realize I have no more say than Joe Blow on war matters. That’s just BS.

6. rockwallfan

Man, you must only watch OAN, Newsmax or Truth Social. Terribly misinformed.

Tiger in NC and Winston1 like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

And its obvious you are told what to think from CNN, Rachel Maddow, and the NYT. You poor sap.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well go ask your son if he wants to go to war again.

This idea Russia is a threat to us and Europe is laughable. There are clear lines both the West, Europe and Russia will not cross unless provoked.

Further, China will side with Russia and it will be another two front war.

The US war machine is not to be trusted and they don’t give a shot about freedom of innocents. If they did North Korea wouldn’t exist.

You guys need to come to terms not everyone wants our freedom nor do they “deserve” it. If Europe wants to take out Russia, let them. It’s not our fight.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  9. rockwallfan

fuck you about asking about my son. really, fuck you!

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member