What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why do you libs always say the dumbest shit? Like who, why? What in the hell are you talking about?

Double fuck putin with a barbed wire wrapped chair leg, he is a maniac. This is why the world is on pins and needles when stupid fucking liberals are in charge, you guys are just floating around in outer space making shit up

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Little Lim is a crazy man too but if you just leave them alone they dont do anything.

3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Relax.

I'm sure our government and the media are telling us the 100% truth about the Ukraine invasion just like they did in Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan.

I mean, seriously people, have you ever known Joe Biden to lie?

Frogleg, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Putin has the dirt on Biden and his boy along with a lot of others. Simple as that.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So does Chyyyyyynuh

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

The Liberals are getting exactly what they want. A war to distract the American people from exactly how inept this elderly boob of a president is and that skank vice president is.

God forbid how did we get to a place in this country where the 2 most incompitant people are holding the 2 highest positions.

They are destroying this country and are so worthless that they are making the world more unstable and through their weakness are emboldening our 2 biggest threats.

Congrats you liberals you are succeeding in destroying our country.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    fanatic, LSUpride123 and XXL TideFan like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You ignorant idiots don’t have a clue about the history of Ukraine since 1900. The Ukrainian resistance fought to be independent of the Soviet Union in 1919, resisted in the 1930s when millions were starved to death and fought a resistance against the Soviets until the 1950s. After the fall of the Soviet Union they were the first to declare independence. Likewise when Putin installed a puppet they threw him out in 2013. Ukraine has been cleaving to the west for years. Zelensky was elected with 70+% of the vote despite Trump trying to stop him.
    Putin couldn’t stand a functioning democracy so close and he is trying to suppress it rub it out. He’s a desperate thug who has signed his death warrant sooner rather than later.
    Casting aspersions on the vitality and ground level support isn’t treason of course but it’s a betrayal of the ideas and hopes of the founding fathers and 230 years of American love and respect for freedom.
    You do this to “own the libs “ yet it’s the biggest self own ever. I hope one day the blinders and shackles of the allegiance to Trump fall from you all. I hope you have a chance to repent.

seabrookcajun likes this.
  8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The two largest countries in the area where the last two world wars started. In case you've forgotten, in both of those wars we said we were staying out - but we got dragged in. And Russia has twice brought up nuclear weapons in the conversation.
    Which part of that is shit I'm making up? And why do you think this incursion - or what ever Putin's preferred euphemism de jure - is not a big deal?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If the US joins nukes are getting used. None of you are ready for that and I dont want no part of it.

I dont feel like testing Vlad and he won’t go beyond Ukraine unless we provoke him.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s a cowardly statement and an ignorant one at that. If he somehow occupies Ukraine,and he won’t, he’ll continue to push his dream of reconstituting the old Soviet Union. He’ll assume the Baltic states are vulnerable and push there. His appetite will never be satisfied. I’m not reading his mind but listening to his statements and observing his actions.
    You live in a dream world that you think is safe because he’s in Europe not America. That dream will become a nightmare sport if he’s allowed to continue. Fortunately I think and hope he’s bitten off more than he can chew. Likely he’ll commit suicide…by being shot in the back about 100 times when the military leadership get fed up and balls.

APPTiger and seabrookcajun like this.