What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So very very corrupt that despite THIRTEEN congressional investigations while Republicans were in power, and now this Durham travesty that has lasted three years, not a single indictment against her.... Why not? Because she is decidedly NOT corrupt. Republicans would have loved nothing more than to put her prison but never could. Why not? Because she is decidedly NOT corrupt. A great woman who rightists began to fear 30 years ago so launched a relentless smear campaign. And yet despite that, not a single indictment, even when for many years Republicans held all three branches of government. And why no indictments? Because she is decidedly NOT corrupt.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's see.... I wonder if I beat up on jmg's toddler son if he'd be calling me "smart and savvy" instead of condemning me? Maybe if donald trump did so, I guess... that's how far gone trumpians are. Brainwashed, unpatriotic idiots.

In his next breath jmg will be telling you he never voted for donald trump.... but have you ever seen such a trumpian love as his? Absolutely no reason to believe his bullshit.

rockwallfan likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

depends on the context. if you were also elon musk i would say you were a genius and very savvy entrepreneur. and that would be true. not everyone has to make every issue and person a personal insult contest at every moment. also i dont think putin beat up trumps son baron. so i am not confident the analogy is useful.

interesting, i didnt think there really any people who didnt admit she is corrupt, even her fans.

deflection to personal accusations of dishonesty. you guys have difficulty not making things personal. who i voted for (gary johnson, jo jorgenson) is another topic entirely, you bring it up as a distraction.

TDS is so strong these days that any defense of him as seen as blasphemous and the left must attack the person personally.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

by this logic is trump not corrupt if he escapes prison ? because i will tell you something, friend, he aint going to prison.

fanatic, shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're too dumb to realize that you just tacitly admitted he IS corrupt.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah, not going to prison is not evidence of either corruption, nor lack of it. and i know you wont make a counterargument, just attempt an insult of a false personal accusation as a deflection. dont feel bad, i always win arguments.

yunno just now on the radio i heard putin accusing the leaders of ukraine of being neo-nazis. sounds alot like the kind of thing you liberals say all the time. any politician you oppose is a racist fascist. savvy!

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is precisely correct

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this should be your signature

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What a waste of time and deflection from what is happening in Ukraine. I’m not sure the evidence says that Putin is smart at all. He’s gotten his country involved in a one sided war that is hurting Russia in many ways. His vaunted army is taking losses all out of proportion to the correlation of forces. He has had several entire units surrender to Ukraine. His Air Force can’t control the air.
    You 2nd amendment supporters should be proud of the Ukrainian people who are fighting for their homes. Putin is wrecking his army so that even if he “wins” it’s a Pyrrhic victory.
    Putin has isolated himself and Russia from the rest of the world. Even the Chinese are backing off their tepid support.
    Putin rather than appealing smart is more like those idiots who touched the tar baby and got stuck.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@LSUpride123 @shane0911 @Jmg and all you armed citizenry advocates what do you think of the Ukrainians who are giving their homes, their lives and their sacred honor to defend their country? What does tell you about desire for freedom and determination to stop the Russians? Could you do the same if it was needed here? Isn’t freedom worth defending????