What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

now you are resorting to deflection via insults. what trump said is true, and you havent disagreed, just called me stupid.

i ask again, is putin smart and savvy?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

your friend here says:

for example i respect that laws against marijuana exist. and because i respect that, i dont smoke weed in front of cops. that doesnt mean i like the law because i respect it.

the trump russia thing was a hoax. any nonsense about trump and putin being pals is a lie, and you were tricked.

when trump says he wants good and respectful relationships with, for example, putin and kim jong un, it means he knows he has a to have an adult personal relationship with those people. you cant just insult everyone and call them dumb niggerfaggots and expect that to be good for the people you represent.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well you are just making shit up now.

again, the russian hoax was a hoax started by the very very corrupt hillary clinton. you bought it. that was an error on your part.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

That’s your forever assertion, claiming people are telling you something that you should already know about yourself. now, for at least the 3rd time (reading comprehension), Putin is smart. He is not savvy. Since you apparently think his moves here are both smart and savvy tells me volumes about your patriotism. Now, for any patriot to not also include words such as “evil” along with “smart” equates to praising his actions. Do you understand this time around? I think I have a clear picture of you and whose side you’re on.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You guys keep changing words when challenged with valid points.

Now that we have determined it is OK to respect your enemies, you now have pivoted to "admiration".

fanatic and Jmg like this.
  6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

I’m pretty
    I’m pretty sure those “niggerfaggots” would beat you to a pulp. Obviously you’re also racist who possibly questions his sexuality.

7. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Because that is more specifically the problem. Trump admires Putin.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but you didnt also mention he is evil. isnt saying that without saying the other proper things evidence that you two are colluding?

why are you praising his actions via the omission of saying he is evil in that post?

it doesnt matter, thats just you implying i am allied with the "evil" as a way to deflect and insult.

it seems to me that to become the leader of a huge country like russia you have to be fairly savvy. the wise man respects his enemies and is aware of their skillsets. to virtue signal that you hate them so much that you cannot even admit their attributes, for fear of that being interpreted of a total endorsement of them as a person, its a bit silly, isnt it?

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are making my point. you cant really have useful meetings and make progress with people you keep insulting. get it? i am helping you tell yourself the things that make you understand.

what are you a homophobe and you think certain sexual preferences are shameful? cmon man. try to avoid the deflections to personal insult.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there is no evidence for this. simply saying that putin is smart and savvy doesnt lead to that conclusion.

you may have noticed that world leaders rarely insult each other in public. its just not a smart tactic. adults know that when you have to deal with people, you must maintain a certain decorum. like i think the guy who lives across the street is a dumbfuck. i dont say that out loud i dont need him losing his shit and keying my car. my lack of open insults of him, thats not an endorsement of his character on my part.