What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well my predictions were wrong i thought russia would leave most of ukraine alone and absorb the breakaway regions only. looks like them kooky niggas maybe are heading for kyiv. passing by chernobyl from belarus

shane0911 likes this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yeah, but as weak as Biden is, do you believe it? I wouldn't if I were Xi. Of course, he's got a direct line to Milley so I'm sure China already knows we aren't gonna do shit.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

The Russians just took Chernobyl. I hope they aren’t stupid enough to blow up the sarcophagus and irradiate all of Eastern Europe.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is easily the worst and the weakest administration ever. What a shit show!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

But do we recognize the current regime? Carefully worded policies change. You have words and you have action. I don't like what I am seeing and if China moves, do you trust we will step up? I don't think we have an administration that will meet a threat.

We won't face Russia on this Ukraine stuff but the world is very dependent on Taiwan. Not so much Ukraine. Maybe the carefully worded policy means something. I will bet it doesn't .

kcal likes this.
  6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

agree

Diana Allocco
    @dianamee

·
    15m
    ELSEWHERE IN WORLD WAR III COVERAGE: Taiwan reports nine Chinese aircraft in defense zone. https://instapundit.com/505486/

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So it has been asked "why didn't putin do this when 45 was in office"

Listened to an interview this morning and it sounds like Trump told putin "if you move on Ukraine while I am in office I'm taking out Moscow". Did he mean it? Did putin believe it? Would he have done it? We will never know but one thing is for sure, putin didn't do it. Probably because he had no idea if Trump would have done it or not. He does however know that the potato that currently sits in that chair isn't going to do a damn thing. He knows it because the potato gets on national tv and says it!

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

interview with who?

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Who is Chamberlain in this scenario? Who declared "peace in our time?" Trump? There was peace in his time, Russia and China weren't going anywhere. It wasn't until President Dementia took charge that they have made their moves.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Re-elected Trump. No need for a withdrawal when they don't invade in the first place.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.