What about Ukraine and Russia?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

50k a month. do you think that burisma expected special favors? did they get any?

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

$50k per month is pretty pedestrian for board members of cash-rich energy companies.

Did they expect special favors? I have no idea what they expected. What's important is what they got. What special favors are you accusing?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

didnt accuse anything, i was asking. as far as what they were expecting, seems to me that biden had little to no experience in ukraine energy and his hire was purely intended for corrupt political influence peddling. ukraine was often described as the most corrupt country in europe, before the powers that be declared them to wonderful freedom fighting heroes only.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/feb/04/welcome-to-the-most-corrupt-nation-in-europe-ukraine

and that was what?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Maybe it was, but it obviously didn't work out for them. There is nothing Joe Biden gave them that depended on a payment to Hunter Biden.
    Which is exactly why Joe Biden had Viktor Shokin fired before okaying billions of American dollars and European euros in aid to Ukraine. Shokin was on the take and not investigating ANYBODY, including Burisma. Biden didn't mind at all opening an investigation into Burisma.

What you're engaging in is called "projection". Because you obviously recognize that your own hero is a monstrous crook you contend the other side must do it, too. Doesn't work that way, sadly for you.

Thanks for playing.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there is no maybe. its definite. hunter had no experience in ukraine energy. he admits he was hired because of who he was. he is more honest than you.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so for clarity, your contention is that the ukraine payments to biden are fine. and that the payments to kushner are not?

you dont even really have an opinion of your own, you just repeat what you are told. mostly from twitter.

i happily agree that the saudis are investing with kushner for exactly one reason: influence. thats because i am honest. you cant be honest about your side.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Repeating your garbage doesn't make it any more valid. It's still garbage.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just shows you how dishonest you are. Or your lack of reading comprehension. I EXPLICITLY WROTE THAT BURISMA PUT BIDEN ON THEIR BOARD FOR WHAT THEY PERCEIVED AS BIDEN INFLUENCE.

Go seek help.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

exactly this is why i ask so many times, i can eventually get you to admit the truth.

the biden influence peddliing in ukraine is very dangerous. we send them hundreds of billions and it funds our military industrial complex and the bloody meat grinder of death

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

finally you admit it